Chapter 21: Necklace

Susan's p.o.v

<o+o)><(o+o)><(o+o)>

I woke up late at night. The kingdom was silent and my room was quiet. My balcony door was open and a draft was flying in. I stepped out of bed and quietly walked towards the door. The full moon was beautiful and the stars were twinkling brightly. On the floor of the patio was a present with a letter tied to it. It was a small package with a light blue ribbon tied around the white wrapping.

I picked up the present and unwrapped it. Inside was an Open Hearts rhythm 1/10 CT TW diamond sterling silver 10K gold necklace. It was beautiful and adorable. I placed it back in the box and opened the letter.

Dear Susan,

I didnt know how to tell you what happened yesterday. You truly are an angel and i just wanted to tell you I love you. Oh and thank you for saving my life.

p.s. I may need my clothes back.
Sincerelly,
Hex

I grab her shirt and sniff it. It smelled like her and that's all the comforting I needed after yesterday.

I remember it all. The overwhelming sense of power, but the calm tranquility of it all. The wings, the sudden attire change...the gun. It was all new, but for some reason it felt normal.

I walked back inside and closed the doors with my new gift at hand and placed it around my neck. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of Victoria Secret panties and slid off the shorts and on with the underwear. I walked back over to my bed and sniffed the shirt one more time. I laid in my bed with my new shirt. A stared at the ceiling a moment thinking about what Herobrine said.

'Notch's daughter' kept echoing in my head.

"Am I really the daughter of Notch?" I asked myself.

"I'd say so," said a familiar voice. I reached over and turned on my lamp. There was no one in my room.

"Hex?" I asked.

"Vilkas said I wasn't allowed to enter the room of his wife and see you in such a condition," she said. I sat up in bed.

"Well I allow entry," I said. I heard a click and my door slowly creeped open. In walked Hex in a white tee and her underwear. She looked so silly with those shin high socks pulled all the way up. I could help but laugh a bit as she walked in. She closed the door behind her.

"You look like a big kid Hex," I said.

"And you don't sleep with pants," she said. I blushed a bit.

"Yeah I kinda didn't realize you were walking in," I say softly. She walked closer and climbed into my bed.

"It's okay I like you like this," she said. My face turned a bright shade of pink. She leaned in real close and grabbed my chin. She practically pinned me to my bed and kissed me. She stops and looked into my eyes.

"Down boy," I whisper.

"Alright alright," she said. She sat on the edge of my bed. I got out of bed and grabbed her shorts from my floor.

"Here," I say.

She grabbed them and slid them on. Hex reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a necklace identical to mine. It was a heart shaped lock. She grabbed my necklace and slid it into the lock. It fit perfectly.

"Now you have the key to my heart," she said. I couldn't help, but fangirl on the inside. She was so cute!

"Thank you," I say. She grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I was so worried when my dad came. I didn't want you to get hurt and I didn't know what to do when you transformed. All I could think about was you. When you were asleep I couldn't get you out of my mind. You were out for a few hours, but I didn't know how long so I didn't want to leave your side," she said.

"Hex you are a cutie," I say.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. She hid it, but I could tell she was blushing.

"Don't call me that word," she said.

"Adorbs?" I ask.

"No," she said.

"My girlfriend?" I say gently.

"I'm okay with that one," she said smiling. She stood from the bed and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Vilkas doesn't allow my entry and he is your fiancé," she said.

"But I need you," I say softly.

"Nah you saved me from death. You can protect yourself," she said jokingly.

"Hex, you know what I mean," I say. She stops at the door and just stands there.

"I'm trying to distance myself. I am a little brutal when it comes to love," she said.

"I will take every part of you. You're soul, your heart, and your body. As of yesterday I am your girlfriend and I'm pretty sure I'm the woman of the relationship," I said. She walked back over to me and threw her palms on the bed. Her hands sunk into the Temper-pedic mattress.

"Are you sure you want all of me?" She asks. I nod and she sat on my bed.

"But for now I just want you to stay the night," I say. She nodded and slid off her shirt.

She may not have breasts, but I could tell she worked out a lot. Her chest were two large pecks and her stomach was a six pack of hard abs. Her arms were large and muscular. I held myself back from pulling her in and just kissing her all over. She noticed me staring and laughed.

"My eyes are up here," she said pointing to her blue eyes. I blushed as she laid beside me. I reached over and turned off the lamp. She tied her hair back into a pony tails and laid down.

I rested my head on her chest and snuggled her side. She wrapped her arm around me and snuggled back.

"Thank you," I say.

"I love you too Susan," she whispered. I started drifting to sleep. I never felt so warm in my life.

I understand why Vilkas wouldn't allow Hex to walk into my room, but why wouldn't she just walk in? She is a bad girl and I'm sure she has no respect for him. Was she afraid of something? Or someone?