Chapter 9: Who We Are

Susan's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stood from the bed. I wanted to tell her to sit back down, but the gun shot rang before I could udder a single word. All I managed to do was scream her name. I closed my eyes and looked away. Tears formed in my eyes. I wanted to scream, but the words got lodged in my throat. I heard nothing.

Then the room got hot, really hot. A earth shaking roar made me open my eyes and Vilkas yelling. I opened my eyes to a horrific scene.

What I expected was hex on the ground. I seen something even worse. Vilkas was on the ground in a pool of blood holding his face. Hex stood there with black shackles around her wrists and ankles. She had black chains around her chest and she was trying desperately to escape.

Her eyes were a solid Enderman purple and purple smoke was emanating from them. Her obsidian black hair turned into fire. A pure violet fire. The entire room was engulfed in purple flames. I sat there stunned by what has happened to my friend.

"Well well well. Seems that somebody has actually broken the seal," says a loud voice.

In the opposite corner of the room stood a man in a black tux, a fedora, and black shades. He looked at me, then hex, then Vilkas.

"What happened?" I ask. He looks at me and takes off his shades. A pair of blue eyes appeared through the flames. I shook with fear. He smirked and laughed. "H-H," I manage to choke out.

"Hush child this doesn't concern you," he says. He grabs one of the chains and drags his hand down the chain. He slowly walks up to me and stops inches away from me. "Maybe it does," he says.

I look down at the chain and trace it to it's source. The necklace in my hand. The Ender eye was glowing a bright purple and out of the eye burst black chains. I look back up at him.

"How come no one has come to stop her?" I ask.

"Because we are stuck in my plain. Time has stopped," he says.

Hex pulls against the chains and roars. He walks up to her and she lunges at him. "I told her not to meddle with you humans. Why doesn't she listen to me?" He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You people caused this among yourself. Poor poor Hex. My only child," he says.

"How do we stop her?" I ask.

He shrugs,"She has a reason to do this. We have to find the reason," he says. Vilkas got to his feet.

"You are all freaks!" He says. Hex lunges at him and he falls to the ground again.

"Her reason will always be the thing to calm her down," says her father. Vilkas walks up to her.

"I did this therefore I am the reason. Maybe I can use her to take over this place," he says. He takes his free hand and reaches out to her. She lunges at him and roars.

"Obviously it's not you," says her Father. He looks at me.

I swallow the fear that's kept me back and walk up to her. She stood there, very still. Her ender eyes looked into my soul. The closer I got the safer I felt.

I looked at her father and his jaw dropped open. "You're his daughter? My my my who would've thought?" He says.

I look at my hand as it connects with her chest. I can feel her heartbeat link with mine.

"Hex," I say. Her sharp toothed grin turned into a frown. Her harsh expression turned into a tired look. Her flame hair changed back into her obsidian locks. Her ender eyes changed back to blue.

"Susan," she says before falling into my arms.

Herobrine smiles and laughed before putting his shades back on.

"Who would've thought? Notch you son of a bitch," he says. I look at him and then back at Hex.

"What was that about?" I ask.

He sighs," my daughter is a special girl. Being my daughter is one thing, but she is special. She is a dragon. The Ender Dragon to be precise. I didn't want her life to be taken from her at birth. I saved her from the Nether, but I didn't want her to be trapped in the End," he says.

"So you let her live here knowing humans could cause this, but what does this have to do with me?" I ask.

"That necklace, it was meant for me. To contain my powers so I could stay in this realm. I gave it up for her. She hates me because how I had to raise her because I didn't," he says.

"Why is she so calm? Why did you freak out like that when I touched her?" I asked.

"Your dad. Your 'real' dad, he is the whole reason she is here. Susan darling you're the daughter of Notch," he says. I stood there with Hex in my arms. The chains had disappeared and the world had started moving a bit, but in slow motion.

"My time here is running out. Look Susan Hex has given you the power to control her. I hope you treat her well. Why she chose you I will never know. Just don't let her change often. Every time she changes she looses a piece of herself. And no matter what don't let her into The End," he says.

He disappeared in a flash of blue and normal time happened again. I slid the necklace back around Hex's neck and looked at Vilkas.

"Don't you ever speak of what happened here," I say.

"Or what princess?" He says. He holds his face as blood trickles out his hand.

"Or I'll have you killed for treason and for attempt to over throw the kingdom," I say.

"Treason? You are as guilty as I," he says.

"But who will they believe? A military man or the princess herself?" I say.

"You wouldn't," he says.

"Try me," I say. I look at him with the most determined face and he bows.

"Yes my princess. But how will we disguise this mess? And you are still in your underclothes. Also I'm pretty sure the guards will rush at the sound of the gun shot," he says.

"I can take care of that," said a familiar voice. Hex's father returns. "Blood is something I have no problem spilling or taking," he says.

He waves his hand and the blood rises from the ground into his palm. He looks at me, "the rest is in your hands," he says. He winks and vanishes permanently this time.

How am I supposed to explain two girls in their underclothes in a room with a man whom's face is torn, a gun, open window, and burns on everything?