Chapter 22: Down Boy

(Hello Everyone! This is Kynine and I'm here to say thank you. I just posted this book because my friend persuaded me to. t(-.-t) *thanks friend*. I never expected it to be like this. Never even thought it would get over 10 people. THANK YOU ALL -gives you sweets- 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🍫🍫🍫🍫🍦🍦🍦🍦🍩🍩🍩🍩 p.s. I drew that picture of them Except they have short hair.)

Susan's p.o.v
<(^•^)^^(^•^)^^(^•^)>
I woke up that morning smiling. In my arms was a bare chested Hex. Her hair was sprawled over the pillow and she was holding me like a teddy bear.

I sat in bed and she grumbled at me for moving before flipping over. I smiled a bit and walked over to my desk. I grabbed my diary and a pen and flipped to a fresh page.

Hello it's me again,
The past two weeks have been excruciating. Vilkas is still determined to marry me, but I don't want to. Hopefully my dad will be okay with me leaving the kingdom. I'd rather run away than marry that man. Besides my heart belongs to another.

I know it may have happened so quickly, but it's like I'm drawn to her. I know she isn't exactly the best and she isn't the smartest, but she is fun. Of course she is a mob and I'd have to ponder on that. Of course she is responsible for killing many and her kingdom is responsible for damage all over the world, but she couldn't be the one controlling these attacks.

I know her death would result in the end of human suffering against mobs, but...it's a lot to take in. I've met some mobs that aren't the worst, and she would do anything to protect me. Of course we'd have to control that temper of hers, but other than that...my mind is clouded with a lot of possibilities, but my heart is so clear.

My mother always told me I shouldn't let people control me. She didn't want me to grow up feeling obligated to control my emotions, but to feel free to satisfy all my curiosities. Who is more mysterious than an Ender that's the daughter of Herobrine and the Enderdragon?!

There is much I want to learn from her as well as there is things she may need to learn about me. Well this is goodbye.

I sat Indian style in my chair and spun around. It was fun until it came to a stop.

I was facing Hex as she laid there sleeping. Her phone was going off on the end table. 'This is Halloween' was playing. It creeped me out a bit, but I got used to it for a moment. She didn't wake up to get it, so I just happened to walk over to it.
It was Levi, Tobi, and Natalie.

Tobi: Hex where were you last night?

Natalie: yeah baby I missed you.

Levi: were you with Susan?

Natalie: you better have not been...

The rest of the message wasn't able to fit on her home screen.

I didn't unlock her phone I just switched it into silent and ignored the vibrations.

Ugh that Natalie bugs me. Hex wasn't even her girlfriend, but she latched on to her like a catfish on the glass of a fish tank. I looked over at Hex and sat beside her.

"Don't you ever think about leaving me for her," I said. She gave me no response but a yawn before curling up into a ball. I wonder how she was able to sleep the day away. Then again she is a mob.

I brushed a piece of hair from her face and placed a kiss on her cheek. I sat there on the bed and looked in the mirror of my vanity.

Hex was sitting up and grabbed me from behind. Her hair dropped over her eyes causing them to glow in the darkness. Hex was starting to scare me a bit. She then brushed her hair over revealing her gentle blue eyes and her soft smile.