Chapter 19: Power

Levi's p.o.v
<(^-^)> <(^-^)><(^-^)>

I walked away with Tobi.

"Levi what was that about? I want to find Hex too," he said.

"Hush Tobi. Susan can handle it. Right now we have to watch over Natalie," I said. As we started walking we spotted a large crowd of men surrounding the stage.

"Found her," said Tobi. He was right.

On the stage was Natalie. She was being as luring as ever. The men of the kingdom were tripping over themselves to get to Natalie. Tobi and I made our way backstage before grabbing her and pulling her from the crowd.

"Hey!" Yelled one man.

"Get your hands off her," yelled another. The entire crowd was a series of boos and anger.

"Sorry, but this is urgent," said Tobi.

"Hey get off me," said Natalie.

"Because of you Hex is in a emotional constipation," said Tobi.

"So?" She asks.

"Do you wish for her father to return? Do you want Hex to die?" I ask.

"No," she says.

"Doesn't seem like it," says Tobi. Natalie punches him in the arm.

Her face was red and it seemed she was holding back tears under her punk-ish style.

"Hex has to control her emotions! You know that Natalie. You of all people should know about how Hex behaves. You're her best friend if she has an emotional breakdown her powers flux," I say.

"I know," she said. Her voice started cracking.

"Then why would you cause something like that?" Asked Tobi.

"I just wanted to make that little snow girl back off from her," she said.

"And then what? Have Hex mad at you for breaking Susan's heart? Not only is Hex devastated right now, but her dad could possibly be hunting her down right now. Her father is Herobrine. Do you think he will just let her go so easily?" yelled Tobi. Natalie started crying.

She ran up and hugged me. Her mascara was running and her eyes were red.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to put Hex in so much pain," she whined. I patted her back trying to comfort her. Suddenly a surge of power echoed through the earth.

"He's here," I said.

"Herobrine has come for Hex," said Tobi.

"What about that Susan girl? She left to find Hex," said Natalie. We all went silent for a moment.

I focused my mob hearing and shut out the sounds of the festival. I'm guessing Natalie and Tobi did as well because we all ran at the same time. A sudden surge of an other worldly power hit us hard. It wasn't Hex and it wasn't Herobrine.

We all bolted out the door towards the power. Hopefully Hex was okay. It went from three powers to two. One evil and one good. Was is Hex and Susan or has Herobrine finally taken Hex's life?