Chapter 17: Herobrine

Susan's p.o.v
(P.s. Don't play the video till I tell you •u•)
<(^~^)><(^~^)><(^~^)>
She hurried on stage and grabbed her guitar and all of her things. Her entire band watched as she stormed away.

"Hex!" I yelled. She didn't respond.

I looked down at the Rose she stomped into the ground and picked it up. The red petals fell off as I lifted it. A note was poked onto it. Vilkas had his arm around me as I read the note. I went speechless at the message. I dropped the Rose and the note and gasped while my pale skin turned a bright shade of red.

"She was gonna," I manage to say. Vilkas read the note as well. He slid his arm around my waist.

"Seems the monster girl had feelings for the princess. Oh well you're mine," he said.

"I'd like it if you left," I mumble

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"Beat it! Go away! Leave me alone!" I yell.

The entire crowd silences and whoever was singing stopped.

"Don't tell me this is about the freak. Don't tell me you had feelings for her as well," he said. I raised my fist at him and stepped in real close while grabbing his collar with my other hand.

"Don't you ever call her a freak," I whisper through clenched teeth.

He places his hand on my shoulder and spoke.

"Princess you aren't thinking straight. This kingdom needs a king not a pet. Your father would never allow it and it isn't just because she is the freak," he leaned in real close, "your father doesn't approve of same sex love."

He was right, but who is he to tell me who I can't love?

"You know what...I...Don't...Care," I said. He stood there baffled.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear that clearly," he said.

"I said I don't care. So what if I like her. Hell I love that girl. You can't do anything about it and my father is unfit to be king anyway. I am the princess and I rule this kingdom!" I yell. A distant guitar was playing in the background.

The entire kingdom was silent though. Was it Hex?

"Your kingdom? Soon this will all be mine because I am your fiancé by an arranged marriage. Are you going to go against your father and relinquish the kingdom?" He said. I couldn't go against my father or he would disown me.

Levi walked up to us.

"Sorry to intervene, but technically Susan's lover must prove their self to the kingdom as a capable king. Technically Hex just has to prove herself. Until then Vilkas is the fiancé," he said. I hugged him tight.

"Thank you Leviticus," I whisper.

"I'm doing this for the both of you," he whispers.

"Fine let us prove ourselves to the kingdom," he said. A man walked over. He smelled of weed and wore a black beanie.

"Hex will beat you in anything man. Don't underestimate her brah," he said. Vilkas walked away from us flustered and irritated. The crowd went back to the festival after Vilkas left.

"Aw shush Tobi. We don't know that," said a woman with a purple bang.

"Hey you're the girl from the bar," I said.

"Oh so you must be Susan. Hex was talking about you before we came. I don't know what she sees in you I have bigger breasts and a rounder ass," she said.