charmer

"minho with all due respect i'm not that slow. you think i couldn't smell them all over you when you returned with hyunjin? y'all didn't even try and wash the scent off..." chan looks at the alpha with a line mouth.

jisung glances at his mate, shaking his head. "welp i guess we don't have to worry about that anymore; but the more serious question is what are we supposed to do about his old alpha?"

"honestly there isn't anything we can do... at least not right now." chan turns to minho, "this is something only you and hyunjin can resolve. they're expecting answers from you. as your alpha i can only do so much to protect you, but i will not start a war with them unless they threaten to kill."

jeongin agreed with his decision, however jisung thought otherwise. "okay so what are we supposed to do now? just wait for them to come here and take them and possibly me away?"

"have more faith in me jisung... war is not the answer." chan looks at him disappointed. "what if they're waiting for us to attack? if it's a trap then we'll really lose everything."

han sighs knowing chan is right. "alright."

"for now we will double security, but i do not want y'all to engage and look for trouble. you will stay within the pack boundaries. am i understood?"

minho and hyunjin bow their heads. "yes sir."

after the talk, jisung and minho run into seungmin before reaching their room. "HAN JISUNG! i was looking everywhere for you! it's our turn to babysit in the nursery before everyone goes hunting."

han looks at his alpha with a small smile before saying, "i'll see you later?"

minho nods his head before watching his mate walk away with his brother.

"what am i supposed to do..?"

(\_(\
( ' :') 🫶🏼
(,(")(")

"i say don't worry about. if he comes for us one day, we'll be ready." hyunjin reasons.

"maybe, but i don't want jisung to get hurt because of me." minho says seriously.

hyunjin sighs loudly. "well... there's not much we can really do. you heard chan. we'll only do harm if we try and go after them without a plan- and reasoning with baekho is not an option."

the alpha tsks his lips in annoyance because he knew the male was right. "fine, fine."

"just promise me you won't do anything drastic?"

"you have my word."

(\_(\
( ' :') 🫶🏼
(,(")(")

"how was the nursery?"

han looks up at the alpha smiling warmly. "it was wonderful. they were so darn cute. i wanted to squeeze all of their cheeks!"

as minho watches the omega speak so fondly of the pups, he imagines jisung holding his own.

"one day i'll give you some pups of your own... if you'd let me."

han stops walking, staring at the alpha in shock. "you-."

"i'm serious. after we get through all of this - if you're ready - we can have some pups... start a family."

"i'd love that." jisung smiles sweetly at his mate.

"anyways, i believe Seungmin had something to tell us? we should start heading over." Minho nods his head towards the forest. Jisung nods his head back with a smile as they begin their way.

. . .

han looks around the clearing noticing changbin, felix, and hyunjin standing together. "seungmin I thought it was important?"

"It is." he replies sheepishly before pulling his brother by the arm to stand next to Felix. Minho follows without complain as he is amused by the situation.

seungmin stands next to hyunjin looking at him nervously. He gives the omega a reassuring nod with a smile.

"okay well everyone... me and hyunjin are pregnant."

"WHAT?" both jisung and felix said in unison. unlike them, minho was completely taken aback as his mouth was wide open. That was the last sentence he ever expected to come out of his mouth.

"ahem, uh, surprise!" Seungmin smiles squarely, shocked by everyone's reaction.

"when did uh... this happen." Jisung asks slowly.

"umm almost a month ago i think."

"someone check my pulse." felix puts his fingers up to his neck. "i'm dead. there's no pulse."

"oh quit being so dramatic." seungmin slaps him softly on the shoulder.

jisung takes a step back to just look at everyone. deep down he was incredibly grateful to have them in his life and hoped everyday could be like this. whatever's supposed to to happen with minho's old pack doesn't matter to him anymore; he wants to live in the moment and take it one day at a time.

the end.

..... (¯'v'¯) ♥︎
.......•.¸.•'
....¸.•'
... (
☻/
/▌
/ \

i hope everyone is okay with this ending cause ik it's kinda abrupt BUT if anyone wants me to continue the story i would be happy to write a couple special chapters :D

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 [𝐡.𝐣𝐬 𝐱 𝐥.𝐦𝐡] 🎉