side effect

"c-changmin? felix, i'm changbin. Bin, with a B." the alpha looks at the omega confused. has it really been so long that the he forgot his name?

"no, i know. your changbin. i'm talking about changmin!" felix holds his head in frustration. "where is changMin?"

minho stands up, patting the omega on the back. "felix, we don't know who that is."

"he's the omega that saved me... didn't y'all see him in the forest?"

Jisung shakes his head. "you we're alone, lix."

"no, he was with me. i remember he was there! he sat next to me when I was talking to you guys behind the tree!" felix was sure changmin was there.

~

"we're close to your pack taeho, i have to go now."

"no! please stay, i promise they can take you in."

"taeho, i have my own mate to take care of, I can't stay here."

"then stay til they find us?"

"okay."

~

"i never even got to tell him my real name..." the omega shed a tear. he was the only person that helped felix escape that hell.

"your real name?" now jisung was confused.

"i didn't tell them my real name because I was scared. b-but-" felix starts crying harder for the kind omega that saved him.

changbin wraps his arms around his mate, letting small shhh's slip. It hurt him to see the omega in pain. "when we leave, i'll take yedam and hendery to see if we can still find his scent somewhere okay?"

felix's ears perk up for the first time in a while. "really?"

"of course." changbin pecks his forehead, snuggling closer to the omega. 

"hey seungcheol, you called?"

an alpha with vibrant blue hair enters the room, along with an omega with a large belly.

"i did, but why is jungkook here?" seungcheol raises an eyebrow at the omega clinging to his mate.

"sorry, I couldn't find hobi and there was no way I was going to leave him alone when he's almost due."

"its alright. i have some people for you to meet." the leader moves out of the way, revealing the foreign animals.

"oh wow. um.. I'm taehyung and this is jungkook as you heard earlier."

"minho."

"changbin."

"felix."

"seungmin."

"hyunjin."

"jisung."

"san."

taehyung looks around the room as each of them call out their names trying his best to remember. "cool. by the way, seungcheol, why did you need me?"

"oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. san, since my blood was compatible with felix, i thought why not try out Taehyung."

san looks at taehyung and seungcheol. "i mean if he's okay with it, why not. i just need a blood sample from him."

seungcheol looks at the alpha. "is that alright? you don't have to if your uncomfortable, but I've already given as much blood as i can."

"no it's okay. i'm happy to be- ow!" taehyung yelps in pain when jungkook pulls on his ear. "baby dont do that, it hurts."

"oops. sorry."

"i'll go find jimin to watch him, then i'll come back." taehyung picks up his mate bridal style making the younger yelp.

"ow, that hurts my belly."

"sorry my love. lets go find Jimin, remember he said he wanted to feel the pups kicking." taehyung exits the room with his severely pregnant mate.

"while we wait for him to come back, felix i'll take your blood now." san got whatever medical stuff he needed before walking up to the omega's bed.

felix squeezes changbin's arm, whispering a small 'no.' while shaking his head. what they didn't know was the people that kidnapped him did more than just lock him in a cage.

"what's wrong lix?" changbin digs his head in felix's neck while talking softly.

"s-stop it, that tickles." the omega pushes on the alphas chest, retracting his lips from his neck. little did he know, the alpha was just distracting him.

"okay, all done." wooyoung finishes putting a bandaid on felix's arm.

"wait wha-"

"I'm back! sorry about that, he's vEry pregnant and i'm struggling." taehyung comes back with crazy hair and sweat dripping from his cheeks.

"what happened to you?" Jisung laughs.

"he just wouldn't let go and jimin couldn't control him so I laid with him til he fell asleep which didn't take long." taehyung tries flattening his hair.

'again with the crazy hair colors' changbin thought.

'i'm saying' seungmin silently laughs.

changbin shoots daggers at the omega. 'quit reading my mind!'

'it's not my fault' seungmin furrows his eyebrows.

'hey but seriously, the first guy had half and half. now this dude has blue and his mate has red... well you have red hair too' changbin pulls on his dull black hair while frowning. 'maybe I should change it'

'yes you really should' seungmin snickers quietly.

"shut up." changbin accidentally says out loud. everyone looks at him and he scratches his nape in embarrassment.

'nice going idiot' seungmin laughs loud enough for everyone to hear.

"are you okay?" hyunjin pokes his shoulder.

"yeah i'm fine." the omega nods.

changbin smirks. 'you're one to talk'

'says the one that hasn't even told felix that he mated him' seungmin screams on the inside.

"yah! I'll tell him eventually okay. he's healing right now and this big of news is going to give him a heart attack so quit pressuring me seungmin!" changbin yells loudly, startling everyone in the room.

"tell who what?" felix's ears perk up for the second time.

"that he mated you to save your life." seungmin says bluntly.

"SEUNGMIN! why would you say that!" changbin screams.

"what? you said he's gonna find out 'eventually', so why not now?" the omega shrugs his shoulders not understanding what was so bad.

"hold on. HE DID WHAT?!"

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

#standreamcatcher