question

"you can take seungmin, i'll take jisung okay? fair enough?"

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"i think he has some childhood trauma or something." the alpha throws himself on the bed.

hyunjin looks at minho, thinking about what he said. "i dont know, maybe he does but wouldn't his brother have it too?"

"no, seungmin didn't see his parents die. only jisung did." minho pulls out a dead rose from the garden only to throw it back in the grass.

hyunjin picks it up and gives minho the look. "well what do you want to do?"

"i dont know." minho thought about when the little omega clang to him, resting his head on his chest, sobbing softly.

"he hurt me."

minho remembers something Jisung mumbled under his breath and wondered. what really happened?

"hey, i just remembered something weird. Jisung was stuttering a lot, but he said someone hurt him."

hyunjin looks up past minho, ignoring him, and smells another alpha outside the door. he signals minho and they change the subject. "why don't we go get something to eat? the pack should be back from hunting already."

"yeah lets go."

outside the door, footsteps are heard quickly walking away.

"mark their scent, we can find out who it is later. I have a feeling they'll be at dinner."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"han jisung, get your ass out of bed now! you've been moping around since you went to the garden and the pack is coming back soon." seungmin jumps around on jisung's bed making sure not to step on him.

"i'm not hungry. go away." the stubborn omega reluctantly pulls the thick blanket over his head in attempt of making his brother go away.

"come on! we get to see the new alphas everyone's been talking about!" after seungmin said 'new alphas' jisung's ears shot up.

"fine, but i'm not eating."

the omega doesn't argue with him and just sighs. he hated that his brother rarely ate anymore, but he gave up trying to help because it wouldn't change anything.

as they got closer to the dining hall, the sound of other pack members interacting got louder. the white omega looks around, trying to find an empty spot for him and seungmin.

"han over here!"

jisung looks over his shoulder and sees chan, the best leader a pack could ask for. the omega waves at him and jeongin before making his way to the table.

when they sit down, seungmin starts talking to the alpha about battle and what not. jisung however, had a very important question to ask jeongin. he faces the black haired male, staring at him with desperation.

"when you knew chan was the one, did he smell like vanilla and everything sweet in the world?" jisung jumbles his words together, surprised himself that he didn't stutter.

jeongin chuckles softly. "it's different for everyone han. for me, chan smelled like cotton candy and lollipops and he still does to this day, but i never get tired of it."

"what does it mean? i don't understand. why does he smell like vanilla and mint? i think i'm going crazy."

the omega only listened to the older ramble, waiting for a chance to reply.

"are you done?"

the squirrel nods in response.

"to put it plain and simple, han i think you found your mate."

jisung's eyes widen. he was not expecting that.

"wait, you're saying that asshole of an alpha that gave me a rose, is my mate?!" the omega said a little too loudly. everyone's eyes were glued on him. "d-don't mind me, keep eating." he stutters, scratching his head in embarrassment.

"i never said he was, but there is a possibility that he could be." jeongin clarifies.

the omega breaths out in frustration, oblivious to a pair of eyes staring at him.

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"i know i've smelled that scent before, but i just can't pin point it." hyunjin pulls on his hair, the lingering odor of cherry and lemon stuck in his nose.

"well standing there isn't gonna solve your problem." minho smacks hyunjin on the forehead, dragging him out of lala land.

"hyunjin?"

minho looks over his shoulder and sees a young looking alpha with brown hair. "can I help you?"

"i'm looking for hyunjin."

"why?" minho tightens his grip on hyunjin's arm just incase the alpha tried anything, but the so called alpha only smiles at Minho, showing his pearly whites that accentuated his chubby cheeks.

"chan is looking for him. he said it was urgent or something. also he said mino? minho? something like that."

"who are you?" minho lets go of hyunjin, smacking the back of his head.

"ow!"

"i'm changbin, but my friends call me mogi. i'm a beta." the older holds his hand out to shake Minho's.

"lee minho... alpha." the younger shakes his hand.

the beta nods to both alphas before walking past them.

"well let's go talk to chan and please get yourself together! you can drool over that mysterious scent later."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

after the talk with chan, both alphas were starving. they walked into the dining hall, sitting with other members of the pack.

"minho! hyunjin! glad y'all are back."

"thanks yedam. how are you and keita?"

yedam intertwines his hand with his mates, smiling big. "we're doing great. what about you? found your mate yet?"

minho glances over to a certain white haired omega and heaves a sigh. "i think so... although it was not who i expected."

"-YOURE SAYING THAT ASSHOLE OF AN ALPHA THAT GAVE ME A ROSE IS MY MATE?!"

minho chuckles, knowing the omega was talking about him. he looks back at his table still laughing quietly.

"d-don't mind me, keep eating."

yedam looks at minho, noticing how much the alpha was laughing. "who do keep laughing at?"

"a cute, little squirrel."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

don't forget to vote or wtv😜