awkward silence

"well... we're here." seungmin and changbin stare at the anticipated yellow woods. the tree trunks sparkled gold in areas, and the leaves were a vibrant purple.

"what do we do now?" seungmin turns to his friend who looked exhausted. his eyes hung low and his tail drooped.

"please dont ask me that question. i've been in pain this whole journey." the alpha collapses on the floor along with the omega on his back. felix's foot slams on the floor making changbin cry out in pain.

"i-i'll go a little farther in and see if i smell anything. you can stay here, take a break."

changbin slowly stands back up with a pained expression. "no, i'm coming too. if you go alone, they'll kill you."

the omega nods, walking into the gold atmosphere. the grass seemed a lot more lively here for some reason and seungmin was a bit alarmed.

"betas. changbin they're everywhere!"

"what do you mean, i don't smell anything?" the alpha looks around confused.

"CHANGBIN RUN-" the omega gets cut off when a large sized beta jumps on him. he snarls at the creature but gets the wind knocked out of him in the process.

"we don't mean any har-" this time, changbin is knocked off his feet after an alpha slides under him. felix flies off his back, landing on the ground with a loud smack.

"no! AACK-" a lump of pain shoots up changbin's leg when felix comes in contact with the grass.

the alpha has no choice but turn back into a human as he's in too much pain. he crawls over to his mate and checks his pulse, relived that he was still breathing.

after being knocked out for a bit, seungmin stirs, his vision still blurry. "c-changbin..."

changbin looks up from felix, staring at a beta in his eyes, "we're looking for b.i and bobby! please we don't mean any harm!"

an alpha with black fur and unusual purple spots steps out of the shadows. "why do you need b.i and bobby?"

the betas from their pack stop at the sound of his voice.

"san sent us. we need your leader, he's the only one that can save our omega." changbin nods his head to Felix.

"why did he not come himself?"

"his mate wooyoung came with us, but he said there was stuff he needed so we came alone." the alpha tries to cover up as much of felix as he can.

"why do you need our leader?"

"he's the only one with AB positive blood. san said something about felix's blood not being compatible with something, I don't remember." he feels lix softly gripping onto his fingers.

"i'm bobby but b.i is back at the pack. i want to help you, but it is seungcheol's choice, not ours."

the alpha walks back into the shadows after speaking. "take them back to the pack but be nice... they are friends."

the naked alpha hauls his mate on his back and they start walking. seungmin was still in omega form as he was cautious of his body, but there wasn't much he could do since he still couldn't breath right.

"i'm hoshi! nice to meet you."

changbin stares at the unfamiliar beta for a while before responding. "i'm changbin, he's felix."

"he's not from here is he?" hoshi tries making conversation with the annoyed alpha.

"no."

"that's cool. where is he from?" the beta was genuinely interesting but changbin wanted to walk away.

"australia. that's where he gets his name from." changbin thought the beta was nice, but he didn't trust him.

"hoshi, open the barrier."

"you got it boss."

when seungmin walked into their territory, he noticed it smelled strangely of grass and pine. "changbin, you can put felix on my back. you're already tired."

"no, I can do this." changbin's legs were shaking but he was determined to protect his mate alone.

"and if you pass out, what do I do? we'll be trapped here until you wake up." seungmin understood how he felt, but they were not back home. he couldn't be reckless.

"come on bin. his pulse got stronger, and if you faint he'll suffer the pain all over again. san got his leg to stop bleeding but that's not enough." seungmin watches the stubborn alpha ponder for a bit.

"alright, fine. but when I say I want him back, you better give him back." changbin whines like a child as he puts his mate on seungmin.

the trio walk into a corridor with dangling lights scattered strategically across the roof. the walls were an off white and the floor sparkled from the black stained tile. an omega with half blonde and half black hair approaches them without any expression.

"it's nice to meet y'all. I'm hanbin but you can call me b.i, i heard san sent you but he isn't here."

the stay pack members look at each other and back at the omega.

'what's with all the crazy fur colors?' changbin thought.

'i know right! I was thinking the same thing.' seungmin some how responded.

'YOU CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS?'

'yeah i thought you knew this?! but keep it down. there's no need to yell.'

the so called hanbin guy just looks at them confused. "are y'all okay?"

changbin nods a bit too enthusiastically. "we're totally fine."

'way to go genius. act natural.' seungmin scrunches his mouth and nose angrily in changbins direction.

"okay... well, when you walk through those doors, our leader will be inside so good luck. i hope he agrees to help you." hanbin moves over to reveal a white door with an alpha on each side guarding it.

still in his omega form, seungmin walks along side changbin. the alpha held his mates hand as they walked through the doors, awaiting their fate.

"it's a pleasure to meet you, seo changbin."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

bitches be bonkers and don't stan dreamcatcher. #streamBEcause