back door

lies. that's all minho could think about. every lie he told jisung to his face.

'i cant tell him the truth. this is the only way to protect him from me.' minho lied to himself, believing this was the best outcome of the situation.

"hyunjin what are we gonna do?" the alpha says weakly.

"i really don't know. i never would've thought this
could even happen..."

minho chuckles dryly. "when i said you take seungmin and i take jisung i didn't mean literally."

"very funny but seriously man... we're fucked. especially you. he's your mate."

"we can't let him find out about jisung. there has to be another way- we can just give him changmin."

hyunjin understood his friends desperation but it wouldn't work. "he's not from this pack minho. baekho will figure it out after two sniffs."

"i know... but it's not fair to him." minho could feel his voice break.

"we'll come up with a plan if he ever decides to show up unannounced. you know that's my specialty. we'll keep him and seungmin safe."

☀︎︎

"remember what you were put there for. lose sight of the objective and i will make sure to send ****** to get you without hesitation."

"yessir."

"don't forget, i see everything you do."

☀︎︎

for any reason at all, minho could never remember whose name was said to him, but that conversation ate at him in the back of his mind and he hated it. he never stopped playing over different scenarios of jisung leaving.

he couldn't help but imagine jisung being scared of him even after everything they've been through.

"earth to minho... hello!" jisung waves his hands in front of the alphas face.

"h-huh?"

"what's wrong with you today? you've been spacing out."

minho didn't realize til then just how many times that conversation he dreaded for months clouded his thoughts. "sorry, i don't feel good."

jisung frowns feeling it was his fault for his mood change after explaining his past. he takes the older's hands in his, rubbing small circles with his thumbs. it was something seungmin used to do to calm him down when they were younger. he thought it felt right to use the method at the moment.

"you know i'm here for you if you need to talk. i can tell your attention is elsewhere but that's okay."

minho's stomach churns. he felt horrible for lying to his mate. "okay. no more secrets."

the pair walk out of the dining hall and back to the omegas room silently. to jisung it wasn't bothersome at all, but the alpha was hating every second of it, itching to say something.

the younger sits on the bed hoping he would go just a little bit faster as his patience was running thin.

"i uh... theres something i've wanted to tell you when i first realized you were my mate, but i couldn't jeopardize everything we have for my selfishness."

"y-you wondered how come half the pack didn't really know of my existence. it was because i was away with hyunjin... for a long time. and during that time, i was with another pack." minho stops to look at the omega. his eyes were nervous but understanding; he wanted the alpha to keep going.

"we just wanted some freedom and they took us in with no questions; we just assumed they thought we were rogues, but they knew exactly where we came from. chan thought we were recruiting, looking for loners... we weren't. hyunjin and i were happy there. everything was perfect... until we were told of a white omega that supposedly had this power that could end us all. obviously it was a lie; we know that now, but we were easily persuaded."

"the leader of the pack, baekho, he's a really demanding alpha and one day when we weren't expecting it, he told us that he knew of our old pack. we never would've suspected that they knew if it weren't for him. because of it, he threatened us. told us that he would attack everyone if we didn't listen to him..." minho wasn't ready to keep going. he was afraid the omega would never trust him again.

"keep going. i'm just processing everything." jisung gives the alpha a reassuring smile even though his eyes said otherwise.

"he gave us a mission... to find out more about the white omega in the pack. we didn't even know y'all had special abilities, let alone that there was a white omega in our pack-"

"so that's why you came back... to use me and my father." han looks at the alpha with hurt in his eyes.

minho violently shakes his head. "no no that's not it. i promise we never meant to hurt y'all. we were scared jisung. i never would've thought in a million years that you were gonna be my mate, but from the day i met you i vowed to protect forever. especially from my past."

the omega sighs loudly. "i get it, but what are you going to do?"

"i don't know yet, but what i do know is i will protect you with my life if it comes down to that."

han appreciated the alphas determination, but he wasn't going to let him off the hook for this one.

"okay so we wait. that's really all we can do right? but you have to tell chan and his luna."

minho bit his lip, he hoped the omega wouldn't bring that up. the probability of it not happening was already little to none but he had hope. not that it mattered. "later. i can't bring myself to tell him yet."

"minho if you don't do it now, you're going to hold it off until it's too late... incase you forgot you're not alone. i'm not gonna abandon you because this involves me too." jisung reaches out to the alpha, molding their hands together.

"okay... we'll do it today."

☀︎︎

eclipse :: got7
maria :: hwasa
love me or leave me :: day6
zombie :: day6
time of our life :: day 6
sweater - woodz (feat. jamie)
(i love day6 if you can't tell lol)

songs i listened to while writing :)