i am you

"take your hands, pretend your brother is hurt and you want to heal him. act like you're hovering them over the wound and think. you have to want it with everything. heal him." changmin tries instructing Jisung as easily as possible, but it's not that simple.

the omega scrunches his nose, really trying to think, but it doesn't work. when nothing happens, han slumps back, giving up on the small scratch on hyunjae's arm.

"this is too hard!"

changmin sighs. "you're not trying hard enough. if you can't fix a small cut, you'll never be able to heal jacob."

"what the hell is even wrong with him?! no one tells me theses things and expects me to be superman!" Jisung was tired. tired of dissapointing everyone. tired of having to try so hard to be normal.

q sympathized with the omega. he understood how the male felt and it wasn't his fault. he still had to try no matter how he felt if he was gonna go home.

"clear you mind. think of the one thing that makes you happy. a person or a place that makes you feel safe. just think of them and try again."

jisung's mind wandered off to the first time he ever met minho. he was just sitting in the garden alone when this alpha came along and gave him a panic attack. han laughs softly as he thinks about all the memories he's had with the male so far. there were so many more things he wanted to experience with the alpha, so he didn't want to stay here any longer than he had to.

when the omega opened his eyes, he noticed the cut on hyunjae's arm disappeared. his eyes widen as he didn't remember doing anything except for thinking about minho. "how- what happened?"

changmin smiles at him. "you healed him Jisung."

han let that sink in for a bit. "i did what?"

"you healed him." he laughs. "by yourself I might add."

Jisung looks at changmin, hyunjae's arm and back at the omega. he didn't think he was capable of doing anything right, but here he was.

"now that you sort of have the basics down, we can move to something a little harder. hyunjae go get kai for me. If I remember he got banged up real bad." changmin had hope for the omega. if they could move just a little faster, he wouldn't have to worry about Jisung's pack bombarding his.

while hyunjae went to grab kai, han finally had the chance to ask the omega something that didn't make sense. "why did you walk in with jeongin?"

changmin was expecting him to ask sooner or later, but that didn't stop him from choking on spit out of surprise. "i'll let him tell you that. It's not my story to tell."

"okay.." Jisung eyes the omega still uncertain of their relationship, but he'd ask the omega later.

hyunjae barges into the room with not one but two different alphas who looked horrible. one had bubble gum pink hair, softening his serious expression, while the other had faint blonde highlights in his brown hair that really complimented his skin tone. jisung took a note not to stare too hard as both of them were currently shirtless.

"we kinda had an invasion when you arrived and everyone from the edge of the camp came back. i brought both of them because chanyeol is just as bad." hyunjae nods his head in the direction of the bubble gum haired alpha.

Jisung really couldn't help himself from staring at the males body. both of them were absolutely stunning even with cuts and bruises littering their chests. 

"Jisung. Jisung!" changmin waves his hands in front of han's face, bringing him out of his little trance. "heal first, stare later. i'm testing you now. this will determine if you're ready to meet jacob."

han walks over to the alpha lying on the ground, whose name was chanyeol if he remembered correctly. "uh, can I touch you?"

chanyeol nods his head softly, his hair bouncing with it.

Jisung puts his hands on the alpha while his mind wanders off to another moment he spent with minho. back in the forest when the male offered him his jacket since his brother didn't get there in time. he'd always remember that day as the first time he really connected with the alpha. the first time he actually got to read minho, and how he felt. knowing that the alpha didn't want others seeing his body made him feel warm and protected.

he opened his eyes again and every mark on chanyeol's body was gone except for the scars they left behind. even the alpha was surprised at how quick they disappeared.

Jisung looks at changmin who was still working with a very pained looking kai. he scooted over to them, placing a finger on kai's arm and thinks for a couple seconds, picturing minho's smile after laughing. he smiles himself, releasing his touch from the alpha.

"thanks." kai puts his head on the floor, finally relaxing.

changmin wipes sweat dripping down his forehead. "yeah, thank you Jisung. i was already gassed out."

han smiles at the omega, nodding his head understandingly. "so when do I get to meet this jacob?"

(\_(\
(=' :')🌞
(,(")(")

#streamsobadbystayc