who

rare. i guess that's a way to describe me if you're only looking for one word.

i'm a white omega and my family was the only one of our kind in the stay pack. not everyone in my family is a white omega though.

it skips generations. sometimes two, other times it was four, but no matter how many, it always stayed. i just happened to be lucky i guess.

the only thing is... the pack doesn't know that i'm a white omega. It was always kept a secret because the chance of other packs finding us were never secluded, and since my family has told no one about me, i'm forbidden go in my omega form in front of others. those of us in the family that are normal can fight and hunt, but the ones like me have to sit back and watch everything.

my name is han jisung and i'm currently the only white omega in existence. i think.

my other dad was a white omega, but him and my father died... in front of me. it wasn't the most pleasant thing to see but i guess you can say i got over it.

"han, lets go!"

thats my brother seungmin. he's the only regular omega in my family at the moment... because it's just us two.

"i'm coming."

even though i can't go in my omega form, i still learned to fight. don't tell chan, but we sneak into the forest at night, and that's how i train.

walking down the hall, we see other pack members gather around an area.

"there's two new alphas in the pack?"

"when did they get accepted?"

"wait, haven't we seen them before?"

a strong smell of vanilla invades my nose as seungmin and i get closer to the crowd. "seungmin, do you smell that?" i mumbled, breathing in the scent.

"smell what?"

my feet drag me further in the crowd, trying to find the owner of the intoxicating scent. when i get close enough, my eyes land on a very handsome alpha with brown hair.

i watch as his ears perk up and look in my direction. our eyes meet and his gaze softens, however the other alpha behind him nudges him to keep walking while whispering something into his ear.

as the alpha slips away, i let out a soft whimper and cling to seungmin. "he got away min."

"who?" he looks down at me, trying to remove my arms from his waist.

"and he smelled so good." i pout.

seungmin looks at me apologetically, "you might see him again." i sigh and let go, walking back to the garden where i was before.

i sit in the garden and think. nothing more. nothing less. it slowly takes my mind off the alpha from earlier until i smell it again.

that damned smell that was so sweet.

"you're jisung right?"

i whip my head around to see the same alpha from earlier. "i am. and you must be one of the alphas everyone is talking about."

he chuckles softly. "i guess you could say that."

i smile, staring off into the distance like i was before he showed up.

"i heard about your parents... and i'm sorry you had to go through that." he sits down in the grass next to me, leaving enough space in between us.

my ears frown at his words. how does even know?

"word sure does get around fast doesn't it." i shake my head and stand up, dusting off my legs. "i don't need your pity."

he nods his head and gets up too. "ready to go?"

"go where?" i furrow my eyebrows.

"everyone's about to go hunting; aren't you coming?" he walks to the gate waiting for me, his eyes piercing into mine.

"i don't... go hunting. i stay at the pup nursery when their parents go out to hunt."

i mean technically i'm not lying. right?

"oh, well then i guess i'll see you around." he hands me a small rose and walks away, not bothering to hear what i had to say.

a rose.

that's all it was. right?

i look down, my hand shaking.

my body slowly shakes as memories begin to invade my thoughts. "s-seungmin..." i call out quietly, but no one was there.

petrified, i stand there. too scared to drop the flower, i stare at it in my hand. a tear falls from my cheek onto the rose making me gasp.

"seungmin h-help..." i cry out.

"hold onto that flower."

"i am..."

"now spread your legs a little bit more."

"let me go, please." i squeeze my legs closed. my knees buckle and i fall to the ground still holding the flower.

"you wouldn't want anything to happen to your dad right?"

"n-no, don't hurt him." i bury my face in my knees.

"then open up pretty boy."

i sob as the past continues to control me. "somebody help... me." my hands start becoming numb.

"Jisung!"

i don't hear the voice as my cries drown out the sound around me. suddenly, arms are placed on my shoulder and the flower is knocked out of my grasp.

"let go of me!" i lash out, hitting the person everywhere. his grip only tightens, making me resist even more.

"Jisung look at me, you're fine." minho shakes me, trying to bring me back to reality. "look at me!"

he cups my cheeks and looks into my eyes. "breathe okay. no one's going to hurt you. look, there's nobody here but us."

i glance around and watch a small bird fly from its nest, probably getting food. from the corner of my eye i see the same flower i was holding, smushed into the ground.

"jisung, what's wrong?"

i look at minho and see concern in his eyes. he rubs his thumbs in small circles over my cheeks.

"i dropped the flower..." i sniffle, wiping my nose with the back of my hand. my body wouldn't let me speak.

"jisung, it's just a flower. you didn't have to keep it if you didn't like it." the alpha gently fixes my bangs even though i could tell he felt disappointed

"no, i know. i was going to, but i couldn't." i didn't have the courage to tell him what happened, considering we only just met a couple minutes ago.

"why?" he looks at me with the same pity filled eyes as everyone else.

"will you quit pestering me and go away." i push his chest away regretfully. i didn't want him to go.

he releases his grip on my face, leaving me cold. "i'm sorry."

i watched as he walked away, disappearing behind the wall. "i'm an idiot."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

eh eh how do we like chapter one😏😏