start line

"both of you know why i called you in. i need y'all to keep an eye out on the omega brothers seungmin and jisung."

"whose that?"

"their parents are gone and i need y'all to keep an eye on them for me. jisung is grieving much worse than his brother so he just shuts seungmin out."

"and what does that have to do with us?" a black haired alpha asks.

"well, i want y'all to find out what happened to his parents for the safety of the pack."

"and how are we supposed to do that?" a brown haired alpha questions.

"get close to him. If one day jisung opens up to one of y'all, ask his about it, but be vague. don't pressure him into answering. he's very fragile right now."

"okay... and what are you supposed to do during all of this?" the brown haired alpha leans on his friend.

"hey, i have pups on the way. i gotta take care of my own family." the leader of the pack defends.

"lucky..."

"come on, quit whining. we still have to get y'all introduced to the rest of the pack."

"but it's not fair that he doesn't have to do anything!"

"you can take seungmin, i'll take jisung okay? fair enough?" the brown haired alpha shakes off the other, walking away.

"i guess."

"good luck with the pups and a moody omega!"

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"han wanna come train with me?" seungmin shouts while putting on his shoes.

"you know i can't min." jisung curls into the blankets.

"i already asked chan, we can go to the forest until sundown. come on, it's been a while since you went into omega form."

jisung thinks about it for a while. should he really risk it? it's not like anyone ever went to the forest and he hasn't never been caught before, so why does he feel like... this time he will.

"okay. Let's go."

as they walks through the crowded trees, a strong breeze brushes their skin with a refreshing feeling.

"alright ji, ready to go?"

"let's do this."

quietly growling, jisung's eyes change to a baby blue color, completely covering the golden eyes he had before.

his arms glowed as a sheer golden aura surrounded his body, radiating heat. his legs begin to grow white hair on the surface completely covering any color of skin. the fur travels up to his waist and over his chest. as the fur engulfs his arms, his face becomes distorted, reshaping every feature to replicate a wolf.

(idk how to write well but he's a wolf/omega now👍🏼💀)

his fur was that of snow, white and soft. it was thick and warm like a blanket.

seungmin snarls at han, sliding his paw across the grass over and over again. "come on, attack me."

in a heartbeat, jisung lungs at seungmin, trying his best to pin him down. as the younger omega's had more training, he quickly flips them over, driving his claws lightly through han's side making him whimper in pain.

"is that all you got big bro?"

"of course not liTtle brother." the omega's walk in circles around each other, glaring.

"WAIT." jisung abruptly stops walking and sits in his place, sighing loudly. "kim seungmin please tell me you brought clothes."

"um.. i may or may not have forgotten." seungmin chuckles awkwardly while licking his paw.

"well what are we supposed to now? i can't just stroll up to the pack with thick, white, albino fur on my back!" han walks in circles, unintentionally chasing his tail in the process.

"i can run back and get clothes. everyone's seen my omega form and it's not like this is the first time it's happened."

"okay but i SWEAR to betas if you forget about me i will come and expose that you like the new alpha in the pack!"

han rolls in the grass, trying to turn his fur at least yellow. the dirt only rolls off like nothing.

"EXCUSE ME? says the one that likes the other new alpha!"

"eye-"

"no don't give me that! i see the way you look at him!" seungmin pounces on his brother, poking his face with his paw.

"THERE IS NO LOOK! i've only seen him twice, what do you mean!" han defends while retracting his claws as to not accidentally cut min.

"SO YOU MET HIM AGAIN? WOW! keeping secrets from minmin! I'm disappointed in you." seungmin jumps off of Jisung, falling back dramatically.

"it was one time and i'm appalled... minmin?"

"righttt sure it was and what got a problem with it? huh? huh? do ya? do ya?" seungmin hops up and down in front of Jisung, wagging his tail.

"nope no problem at all... weirdo- AHEM but are you gonna get clothes are not?"

"i was going sheesh. quit rushing me." seungmin starts walking away from the clearing, and back into the thick forest.

"changbin is that you?"

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

so im gonna start recommending underrated kpop group songs cuz theres a lot of them and most of their songs are bops. then imma just put songs I like when im done with my URG songs

We Must Love - ON/OFF (ONF)

^literally my favorite song. well second