mixtape #4

"how much longer could they possibly take?" san starts rolling in the grass out of boredom.

"they're probably just talking. don't bother them. felix might tell Jisung some stuff about what happened." hyunjin lays next to seungmin, roughly licking the boy's head.

changbin paces around, his mind eating him alive as every bad possible outcome floods his mind. "i don't like this. even if they are just talking, someone should check on them."

minho goes into naked-human mode, stretching out his limbs. "fine, grandpa. I'll go check on them."

the alpha walks through the trees, calling out their names every now and then. he sniffs around, aware of the now faint scent of the pair. "shit."

he runs back to his members. "the squirrel and dog are gone. i don't know how, they just disappeared!"

changbin looks at the alpha with dark eyes. "are you fucking with me right now because it isn't funny?"

"why would I play about this?"

changbin walks up to minho, sniffing him for any trace of the omegas. His heart drops when the only thing he smells is a very faint scent from Jisung.

"i swear to betas, if they get hurt, i will literally run back to seuncheol's pack, get Jin's pan, and go papunzel on these animals."

hyunjin hugs seungmin closer before turning to a human as to make sure the omega's head doesn't fall on the floor and wake him up. he stands up after setting the males head on the ground softly.

"I get that you're angry changbin, but we can't just follow them. who knows what kind of defense they have, not to mention what they may do to Jisung and felix if we go." hyunjin tried his best not to set off the alpha, but he could see imaginary smoke on top of his head.

minho's face goes white. "no. we can't leave them there. this is a way bigger problem since they took Jisung too."

"what are you saying? felix isn't important? he doesn't need to be saved immediately, but Jisung does?" changbin was fuming now.

"guys stop fighting."

"that's not what i'm saying. there are some things a lot of people don't know about Jisung and if they find out, he could get killed!" minho practically screams. It was so frustrating, but he wasn't going to tell a secret that wasn't his to tell.

"i said stop fighting."

"what? what could possibly be so special about one omega? what is so important that no one else knows except you? i would love to know!" the alpha didn't understand what made Jisung so much more important that felix, why he needed special care from everyone.

"I SAID TO SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING ALREADY!"

both alphas look at a very sleepy and annoyed omega slouching on hyunjin, who was surprised at his outburst.

"if you two keep fighting i will personally drag you back to seungcheol's pack and beat you with Jin's pan myself." seungmin says before wrapping his arms over hyunjin's in a back hug.

"fine." changbin plops on the floor with a thud, steaming off.

"obviously minho knows something everyone else doesn't other wise he wouldn't be making a big deal about this, and i understand because i'm the only other person that knows." seungmin looks in minho's direction.

"well what is this thing that you two know?" changbin was starting to get a little impatient.

seungmin peels himself off of hyunjin's back before walking to minho's side. he nods his head and they speak together. "jisung is a white omega."

the alphas stand in silence, not expecting that at all. hyunjin opens his mouth in realization. "oh my beta, it makes sense."

"how did no one know this?" changbin thought about it for a sec and it was literally obvious.

"yesung had blonde hair too, but he wasn't a white omega, so since our dad didn't have white fur, no one suspected anything from Jisung."

minho smiles awkwardly. "huh, what are the odds of that happening."

"literally zero to none." hyunjin says bluntly.

"yeah, but that wasn't the case with jisung so he's been in hiding basically all his life. people of course ask why he doesn't go hunting, so we just say he helps with the pups, but he usually stays in the den and goes omega for a bit."

minho felt bad for jisung. it must've been hard for him. not being able to explain anything and come up with every excuse he could think of.

"i wish people weren't scared of white omega's anymore." seungmin pouts.

"hold on. i understand why Jisung was taken now, but why did they take felix too?" changbin was not about to let them forget his mate was gone too.

"he has kinda light grey hair so i'm not surprised if they mistook him for a white omega." the omega knew before he even explained anything that felix was taken for that reason.

"i mean i guess." changbin was starting to get gloomy from the unexpected prolonged time away from his mate.

hyunjin rubs the alpha back. "don't worry bin, we'll bring him back in no time."

a very tired alpha walks up to the group with messy black hair. "so what did I miss?"

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

i had to make this comedic because this fandom is filled with people that make fun of teaser photos😭 *cough gardener gloves*

anyways #standreamcatcher