awaken

"we're hereeeee!" hyunjin comes in the room, running around like a 4 month old puppy.

"oh thank god." changbin pulls the alpha by his fur towards felix's bed and drags san by his wrist out of the room.

the handsome alpha looks at him with wide eyes. "dude what the heck-"

"we need to talk to the leader now. y'all took so damn long." changbin shakes his head, groaning. he has never waited so long in his life.

they walk down to teungcheol's room. the alpha guards look at each other and nod before opening the doors.

changbin pulls the medical alpha farther in the room, til they're standing in front of a desk with a chair facing away from them. "look, he's here now."

the chair turns around and reveals a very pretty omega with blonde hair and glowing skin.

"seungcheol isn't here at the moment, he had to go sign off something, but he'll be back in a little bit."

frustrated, changbin clenches his fist. "okay, just- just tell him to come to felix's room when he's done please."

the pretty omega nods, waving at the pair as they walk out of the room.

"It's nice to finally meet you, seo changbin."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"you asked to see me?"

the much needed leader walks in the room, looking at the 7 foreign people. minho managed to wake up Jisung who was asleep by felix, but everyone else was awake.

changbin stands up to do some more dragging. he pulls san from his chair, placing him in front of seungcheol. "he's here now."

"I see. tell me, why were you not with them when they entered my territory?" he stares down the alpha.

seungmin was tired of all the waiting and decided to speak up. "that's his business, but the important thing is that we can save our omega now."

"right... sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

the alpha clears his throat. "i don't think i've properly introduced myself. my name is choi seungcheol, and welcome to pack carat."

minho looks around. "uh, are we gonna save him or not."

"shh, the adults are talking minho." changbin shushes him. he just interrupted a very important introduction.

"let's get this over with." seungcheol sits on a stool, pointing at the veins in his arm. when san walks over to him with the I.V. seungcheol stops him. "i'll do it myself, you take care of the omega."

san stares at him skeptically before giving him the needle.

the next couple of minutes was complete utter silence. no one said anything while san drew blood from the alpha's arm. they just watched the liquid run from the needle to a bag.

"okay, all done." the alpha takes the I.V. out of seungcheol's arm and puts a bandaid over it.

"wait. so you mean to tell me, we came all the way here just to watch that? that's it?" changbin starts pacing around the room trying to piece things together. maybe? no one really understood what he was doing.

"well, yes and no. for one, we still have to wait for felix to wake up and that's even if he accepts the blood." san checks on felix's monitor, focusing on his pulse before connecting his i.v to the blood bag hanging on the stand.

"he's right, even though your mate and I share the same blood, since he can't even take in other blood types, he is still at risk if his body doesn't cooperate." even seungcheol knew the omega's chances were low, but he wasn't gonna give up on the boy.

"so even though we've come all this way, he could still die right? don't sugar coat this shit and tell me. could he still die?"

san doesn't say anything as he checks felix's pulse. his eyes widen when he feels how strong it is. "If felix is gonna die, i can tell you it's not today. his pulse is already so much stronger."

"really?" changbin eyes light up. he runs over to felix, pressing his ear on the omega's chest.

"how do you feel? any pain going away?" san starts rummaging his hands on changbin's face, checking for a fever.

"actually yes. does this mean he's going to wake up?"

"i think so." the black haired alpha gives him a hug.

Jisung rests his head on minho's shoulder, relieved as he looks up at the alpha, smiling warmly at him. "he's gonna be okay, right?"

minho nods, laying his head on Jisung's with a nap in mind. "get some rest, we'll see what happens tomorrow."

changbin held onto felix's hand while everyone slept for a bit. wasn't very long though. 20 minutes the most because something happened.

felix started moving. his fingers twitched slowly. the movement woke up changbin who had drool and was half asleep. "f-felix..?"

the tired alpha rubs his eyes, staring at the boy's hand. "are you awake?" he shakes the omega a little.

"can you see me? open your eyes. felix?" he pats the injured omega's cheek, making him scrunch up his nose.

his eyes flutter, blinded by the bright lights that were still on. he sees changbin saying something, but he couldn't hear him.

"do you know who i am?" changbin shakes his head up and down, side to side trying to get a response from the omega.

felix furrows his eyebrows trying to remember what happened.

"I'm gonna get you out of here."

"quit messing around and go away."

"taeho, look. I have the keys!"

the omega's eyes widen, months of memories being trapped flood through his mind, but only one name sticks out. he shoots up from the bed, calling out the only person that helped him.

"CHANGMIN!"

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

good night/morning bitches