glow

"i'm hyunjin."

"seungmin."

"can i call you minmin?"

"o-okay."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"changbin is that you."

seungmin stops dead in his tracks, turning to the sound of the voice. he looks past the clearing and sees a patch of grey behind a tree... but the only person that has grey fur is felix.

"f-felix..?"

"whose there?"

"it's seungmin. kim seungmin."

"where's c-changbin?"

"he's with the pack, it's right past the forest. if you come out, me and jisung can take you with us."

"h-how do i know you're not just pretending to be him?"

"2 years ago, remember when you ran off to the ocean without telling the pack. i followed you to make sure you were okay and we had ice cream on the dock. only i would know that lix."

"i-i don't know... i want to trust you, but i'm scared."

"it's alright. stay here with jisung and i'll get changbin okay. han, watch him like your life depends on him because it does."

"i know. just go already."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"WHERE IS CHANGBIN?"

"i'm right here what's—"

seungmin drags him from the hallway, throwing him against a wall. "felix came back."

"w-what?"

"felix came back damnit! he's in the forest with Jisung and he won't talk to anyone but you."

"i- he's been missing for months... i thought he was dead. everyone told me he was dead so i stopped looking for him because chan didn't want me to get hurt."

"well he's back now. congrats. we can ask him what happened later, but we need to get to the forest now before he disappears again." seungmin pauses for a sec. "also i need to borrow some clothes for han. i kinda forgot to take clothes and he's still in his omega form."

"sure and i don't think i've ever seen him in his omega form before."

"yeah.. no one has except me." he mutters the last part.

as they run back to the forest, changbin finally asks something that had been nagging at him for a while. "hey min, how come no ones ever seen jisung's omega form?"

seungmin almost drops the clothes in his hand from the sudden question. "he's just special mogi."

"OMG DOES HE NOT HAVE FUR?!"

"of course he has fur you dingus! he's just different." seungmin starts running faster at the thought of his brother losing his fur. that couldn't happen right?

"like how different?"

"quit asking questions already! you'll see when we get there."

"i mean i guess."

"SEUNGMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?"