m.i.a

"you do realize you're basically kidnapping me, right?" Jisung states as he walks willingly with the alpha.

"yes, that's kind of the point of this whole situation."

"okay. just thought I should point that out. what do y'all want with felix?" jisung starts making small talk. even though he was trying to be friendly, the sly omega plucked out a strand of hair every now and then, leaving a trail for his pack to hopefully follow.

"oh, it's not him we're after. it's you we want." the mysterious alpha tightens his grip on the omega's wrists.

"w-why?" the omega looks at him distraught.

"well..." the alpha leans near the omega's ear. "you're a white omega, and we kinda need you for something."

the hot breath sends shivers down Jisung's spine, causing him to shutter in distaste. "i-i'm not a white omega. you've got me confused with someone else."

"no I don't think so. I mean your hair kind of gives it away, don't you think? i'm surprised your pack hasn't kicked you out yet, but let me guess, they don't know do they?"

han shakes his head, scared of where the alpha was placing his hands. they slowly creep inwards to Jisung's waist, triggering his anxiety.

"well that explains a lot. tell me, what excuse did you give for your obvious damn near platinum hair?"

the omega shivers, pleading in his mind for the alpha to let go of him. "my dad- ow!"

"so he was a white omega too huh? guess it runs in the family. got any other siblings?"

that was the breaking point for Jisung. he shoves the alpha off of him, tripping in the process before running farther in the direction they were headed. there was no way he was going to give this jerk his brother too.

"hey princess, where are you going?" a very tall beta jumps in front of Jisung, holding the omega still in his arms. the beta wraps his legs around the omega, bringing him down to his knees. "hurry up, I'm kinda struggling over here!"

an omega with small features walks out of the shadows with a sassy walk. "calm down I'm coming. you wonder why you can't even pin me down during training, yet here you are struggling with an omega that's scrawnier than me."

"i mean i'm not that skinny.' han looks at his arms, frowning.

"be quiet and get his legs down." the beta holds Jisung's arms, pinning them behind his back while the omega grabs his ankles, forcing them together.

"this is seriously too much work. i thought sunwoo would be fine on his own."

"leave him alone, chanhee." The beta flicks the omega's forehead before turning to Jisung.
"can you please walk? i promise we won't hurt your friend or you if you come willingly."

han nods his head in defeat. he doesn't want felix to get hurt because of his impulsive decisions. the foreign animals slowly release their hold on jisung, watching him carefully. jisung stands up, dusting his legs with an annoyed expression.

"well are you going to show me where the hell your pack is so I can see felix?" han starts walking away from the trio, seriously ticked off.

the beta and omega look at each other surprised. "um, okay. well since we're going to be with each other for a while, I'm younghoon, this is chanhee and over there is sunwoo."

the omega just keeps walking, not bothering to listen to him. he nods, plucking out another piece of hair, cursing under his breath. the pain was starting to pick up now after the nth strand.

"why did you pull your hair?" younghoon watches it fall to the floor, shrunching his nose.

jisung clenches his fists, eyes looking everywhere but up. "It wasn't on purpose, It's called scratching." han wiggles his ears, listening to the beta's movement.

"oh- OW!." younghoon was pinched on his arm.

"leave him alone already! if he runs away now, we won't be able to save jacob." chanhee whispers in his ear.

younghoon peels the omega off his arm. "okay! and you don't have to hit me, that hurt!"

jisung watches the pair bicker from a distance, thinking about minho. "where are you, minho?" he mumbles to himself.

"who's that?" sunwoo pops his head beside Jisung.

"just someone I know."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

y'all some crazy bitches. 80k reads⁉️⁉️

tysm😏😩