maze of memories

"It's nice to meet you seo changbin."

"how do you know me?"

the leader laughs. "your father used to be in my pack. those were good days."

"what are you talking about? that's not true."

"i guess he never told you. i don't blame him. anyways, we can talk about it later. I see y'all are in a pickle, so why do you need my pack?"

the alpha nods to felix. "i know this is asking a lot, but only you share his blood type and he needs it." changbin's legs shake a bit, but he leans on seungmin for support.

"If he has the same kind of blood as me, he could've easily gotten a different type from someone in your pack."

"It's not that easy. our medical alpha said he's not compatible with anything and our only hope was to find someone that shared his blood type." seungmin finally comes out of his omega form after letting felix slide on the floor.

changbin crouches down and puts his mates head on his leg. 'this floor is too hard' he thought.

"and why is he not here with you?"

"he said there was stuff he needed. i didn't think it would take this long."

san, please hurry.

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"okay so, minho, i want you to go with Jisung and get pixie rings." san takes a paper and pen out of his bag to check them off the list.

"what are pixie rings?"

"hyunjin, you're following me to get star dust." san nudges the alphas side to start walking.

hyunjin looks at him confused. "don't we already ha-"

"come on, we need to hurry. no dilly dallying, chop chop. goodness i sound like wooyoung." san walks away from the pair quickly, pushing hyunjin with him. "shhh i'm giving them some time alone."

"but what are pixie rings?"

san turns around for a sec. "don't forget to meet us back here when you find the mushrooms!"

both alphas walk away from the pair ignoring the question iisung asked for the second time. minho just stood there, unsure of what to do.

"so, now what?"

jisung shrugs his shoulders. he doesn't even know what pixie rings are.

"let's just walk for a bit. I'm sure we'll run into something." minho leans towards han's ear. "also, pixie rings are just mushrooms."

han shuddered, surprised at the alphas closeness. he had goosebumps, but was too embarrassed to rub his arm.

the omega ponders a bit, unsure wether he wanted to ask a question. "how come last week was the first time i've ever met you if you've been in the pack all your life?"

he stays quiet for a bit. "when my first mission was set out, I was very far away from home. chan would have brought me back, but something went wrong and I had to stay longer than expected."

"what about before then?" Jisung still didn't understand why he'd never seen the alpha before.

"I dont know, i guess i just didn't go out much. I mean I considered myself someone that would do a lot of stuff, but maybe not." minho awkwardly shrugs his shoulders. acting normal was a very hard task in front of Jisung.

"and I thought i talked a lot." the omega smiles at him sweetly. He found it cute.

minho blushes and his hands got clammy. that was embarrassing on a new level.

"lets go find them mushrooms already." han grabs minho's hand, not intertwining their fingers, but still holding it.

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

"so we didn't find many, but we found piXie riNgs." the white omega makes a weird face as he says the proper names of the mushrooms.

"cool, lets start heading to seungcheol's pack. If we change forms, we'll travel faster." san drapes his bag over his naked body before transforming to an alpha for a second time.

Jisung starts sweating. really bad. he pokes minho's side. "can you carry me?.."

the alpha looks at him weird. "just be an omega, it's not a big deal."

Jisung shakes his head. he can't tell him, at least not right now. "you don't understand, there's a reason why seungmin carried me here."

"what's the hold up? come on." san was starting to get a bit impatient.

"Jisung we don't have time for this!" minho takes a step away from the omega.

that doesn't stop han from grabbing the older's shoulders. he turns the alpha to face him again, looking into his eyes. "I promise I will tell you everything later, but right now I need you to carry me."

minho stares deep into jisung's dark chocolate eyes, looking for a reason to do what the omega wanted.

"okay."

han smiles at him, then jumps on minho's back after he transformes. he leans close to the alphas ear. "thank you."

"and why are you on his back?" hyunjin wiggles his eyebrows.

"I uh- i don't have anywhere to put the mushrooms and we don't wanna lose them you know." han thought that was pretty good.

"so much for acting normal." minho whispers loud enough for Jisung hear.

"shut up."

san chuckles. "let's go save ourselves an australian omega."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

#standreamcatcher