road not taken

"where did y'all go?" hyunjin eyes down the pair as they walk in the room sweaty and tired.

minho wipes his forehead, putting Jisung back on the floor. "we just got some air, it was too loud in here."

"i don't think we were the only loud ones." seungmin mutters under his breath making hyunjin laugh. the alpha pinches his cheeks, shaking his head. "ow!"

"i packed some extra blood just incase your omega needs it. you tested all of them so they should be fine. that one is from me and the rest are from taehyung, luan, and MK." seungcheol points to different things inside a bag before closing it and draping it over san.

"thank you, really. i dont what we would have done without you." the alpha says, hugging the leader sincerely.

seungcheol smiles. "y'all head home now. It's a long journey ahead and i'm sure your omega is ready to go."

"thank you again. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

changbin gives the leader a stern nod, assuring him. "i will." he hoists felix on his back while the rest of them migrate out of the room, excited to finally be able to go home.

"home here we come." hyunjin throws his arm over seungmin as they walk out of the building.

everyone turns except Jisung who gladly jumped on minho's back, latching himself to the alpha. "thank you. I want to give seungmin a break for once."

seungmin looks at his brother worried. Jisung smiles back, scrunching his nose and nodding his head. he mouths 'i'm okay' before resting the side of his face on minho.

"you can climb on if you want. i'm sure your tired from staying up all night." hyunjin says nonchalantly.

"i- okay." the omega jumps on the alpha, squealing quietly. he snuggles a bit, purring.

san looks back at everyone. "way to make me feel single. i'm getting major cuddles with wooyoung when we get back." the alpha huffs under his breath.

the small pack depart, making their long journey back home and after several miles, they decided a break was much needed.

"i need to pee, changbin." felix tugs on his fur.

jisung hops off minho's back. "me too."

"okay, y'all go together. don't stray to far, I don't need anyone getting lost right now." the alpha watches as the pair disappear in the tree.

han looks from the corner of his eye, seeing felix struggle to walk. "you can lean on me, you know."

the omega nods. "i know, but i don't want to."

Jisung hums in response. there was nothing he could really think to say.

"hey hannie, so you and minho huh?" felix wiggles his eyebrows, laughing at the flustered omega.

Jisung almost falls over at the sudden attack. "i- what do you mean? I don't understand."

"oh? I thought you liked him." felix tilts his head a bit, acting confused.

han shakes his head. "i mean i never said i didn't like him."

"so you do like him!"

"I dont know if I do or not. the first time we met he literally set off my past with my parents, so that didn't exactly help, but he came back and gave me a hug when he saw I was still in the garden and I don't know what to feeeel." jisung whines, pouting his lips in frustration.

jisung waits for his response but  he was answered by silence.

"after that whole story you really don't have anything to say? not even a welp? " the omega looks to his side, seeing that felix was gone.

"felix, where are you? stop playing this isn't
funny." han walks around, looking for the grey omega.

"fe-" Jisung gets cut off when a hand is placed on his mouth and nose, suffocating him. he wriggles, trying to hit the attacker.

he bites down, sinking his teeth into the hands.

"holy mother of betas, that hurt."

"let my friend go, you god damn excuse of an alpha!" Jisung growls.

"i don't want to hurt you, but you have to come with me! your friend is fine. they'll hurt him if you don't come too!"

han doesn't trust the guy, but he wasn't going to leave felix alone. "If you lay a finger on him, i will kill you."

"noted."

(\_(\
(=' :')🔅
(,(")(")

so bad by stayc is such a fucking bop😩