hero's soup

"felix... are you still there?"

"yes.."

"what happened to you lix?" jisung lays on the grass still in his omega form, in front of the trees separating him from felix.

"i-i don't remember. i went out to hunt with the others and next thing i knew I woke up in a small room."

"did you smell other alphas? or omegas?"

"it reeked of alphas and betas. at least I think they were betas, the scent kept changing a lot so i assumed it was betas."

"then how did you get out?"

"i-i don't remember that either. my brain is fuzzy and i keep seeing red everywhere."

"wait lix, like red as in blood?" han starts walking up to felix, making sure to go slowly as to not scare the omega.

"it's coming out of my leg so i guess it's blood, i dont know i can't think straight."

jisung finally passes the tree to see felix leaning against it covered in blood mostly from his leg. "oh my god felix! what happened to you?!"

han jumps in front of his leg after going back into his human form, not caring if all he had on was invisible boxers and puts pressure to try and stop the bleeding.

"is changbin almost here?" felix asks, still dizzy from the loss of blood.

"yes lix, he's coming back already. just wait a little longer." jisung runs back to the shredded clothes back in the clearing and grabs a piece of cloth he could use to wrap around felix's thigh.

"this is going to hurt okay. bite down on this." he puts a stick in the omega's mouth before grabbing the cloth and picking up felix's leg.

"owh" felix complains as jisung ties it above the cut in his leg.

"don't move. seungmin and changbin are coming back in a little bit." jisung pushes felix back down when he tries to get up.

han runs back to the clearing. "SEUNGMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"i'm right here Ji, hold on!"

han releases a deep breath when he hears that his brother is close.

"nghh! shit."

"oh god, what now?!" jisung runs back to the omega. more blood was pouring out of the wound in his leg, but he was still in the same spot as before.

"jesus yongbok, what did you do this time?!" han's hands start shaking as he doesn't know what to do.

"push on it dumbass and don't call me yongbok." felix clenches his teeth as he feels pressure on his thigh.

jisung cups the corners of his mouth and screams again. "HURRY! PLEASE HURRY UP!"

"I'm coming han."

"look felix, did you here that? they're already here okay." han expected a response, but the omega's eyes started fluttering close.

"hey. hey felix! wake up please. they're here already, don't fall asleep now. you have to wake up so you can see changbin." the white omega gently shakes his shoulders.