1

Rain is spraying after a thunderstorm.......The cold breeze blowing through the green leaves and a dark hair which making them to dance along with the wind..........A dark haired male is sitting on the ground infront of a grave, blabbering something by playing with a ring which is in his index finger......

"Did kookie come to see me atleast today??.....he is soo mean.......how could he go for a trip with his friends when i'm in high fever??......but kookie asked about me when he called jiminie.......why didn't he called me???......may be he couldn't reach me......" Tae is talking to himself by convincing that his one and only love jungkook cares him more than anything.........

"Eomma, i miss you...." tae mumbled softly by kissing on the ring, a drop of tear fell down from his beautiful eyes which he wiped his tears away cause he want to be a strong person for his mom.......That ring is precious to him cause it's his mother's.......Tae's mother died when he was born.......At that time jimin was the one who always stay with him and tried to give a mother love to his brother.........But sometimes jimin too cry for his mother's love.......Both were get the real love when they met seokjin........

"Eomma, appa is working hard......he didn't even eating properly.......joonie hyung too skipping meals everyday......jin hyung is worrying so much......." tae said by tucking his hair behind his ears......

"Taetae.....it's been soo long....what you're talking??....." jimin came towards his brother showing his eye smile

"We are talking some secrets......Eomma told me to eat ice cream.........i know i'm now recovering from my fever.......but what should i do if eomma told me to have it??.....i have to do that for my eomma, right?..." tae asked by pouting his lips innocently which jimin bite his lips to not to laugh.........

"Right....wait for me there......our driver is coming to pick us........i want to ask mom that did she told like that or not....." jimin said which tae whined by kicking on the ground........

"Eommaaa, look jiminie is soo mean to me....." tae whined and walked towards the road which their driver is on the way to pic them up.........

"Eomma, i'm worried about him.........He always get fever whenever he plays in the rain......He is too naughty to handle.....And a little stubborn......." jimin complained by smiling........Both brother's came once in a week to saw their mom.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae is waiting on the road for their driver while playing with the flowers near the road side........He enjoyed the sound of wind in that silent place.....

"Aigoo, cute...." he took a white small flower and smelled it.......

"Hmmm smell so nice...." he said but the next second he started to sneeze which is enough to wake the birds near the tree......His sneezing sounds were banging around in that silent place........He threw that flower from his hand and acted like a good boy by controlling his sneeze when he saw jimin coming towards him.........

"Taetae, why your face looks soo red??..." jimin asked which tae shook his head with an innocent smile......Jimin sighed as he handed a hankey from his jeans pocket to the other......Tae showed his heart smile and wiped his runny nose with the hankey.......

When a car honk heard, both brothers looked at the direction instantly.......Tae confused by seeing jungkook's car which is coming far from them

"Jiminie, it's Kookie's car....right??..." tae asked by curiously staring the car.......Jimin smiled at tae who is praying to the whole god that it would be his kookie.......

Jungkook called jimin when he returned from his trip cause he missed him.......Then jungkook told him that he will send them to their mansion......