21

They all arrived at their resort.....They all have individual rooms expect couples......

Tae get in their room while jungkook followed the other by carrying the luggages......Tae roamed around the room happily by taking deep breath......jungkook placed the luggages near their bed.......tae is about to open the balcony door but two hands dragged his waist from back......tae gasped when he found himself on the bed under his husband........And the next thing he felt like a shiver passed under his spine when his husband connected the lips and started to suck out the lips harshly......

Tae whined in the kiss when his husband's one hand reached on the waist, squeezing hardly......tae hold his husband's wrist when he felt pain on the waist.......Jungkook is sucking the lips by gripping on the waist roughly....... Tae breathed heavily in his parted lips when his husband give him time fir breath.......

"Kookie..." tae whispered as he placed his hands on husband's chest to stop him to do more........

"Already tired??.....it's just a simple punishment for not calling me in these two days......i have a lot left to give you......" jungkook said by smirking at tae who is catching breath......

"Don't you have phone??..." tae asked clutching his hands over his husband's shirt.....

"Still arguing in this state?? Huuh??..." jungkook is about to attack again but their room door opened instantly revealing tae's older brother.....

"Taetae..." jimin called as he opened the door......jungkook jumped up from the other and landed on the couch which was otherside of the bed.......Tae got up instantly at the same time.....Jimin confused himself......

'Should i close the door or stay here??..' jimin thought by smiling.......

"Did i disturbed you two??...." jimin asked.......jungkook is looking around the room like nothing happened.......Tae got up from the bed and walked towards his brother awkwardly.......

'When did kookie learn to lock the door before doing anything??...'

"Jiminie...." tae called smiling widely to hide the embarrassment.........

"Are you tierd??"

Tae shook his head

"Then can we go on a walk through the beach??...if you're tired then fine......."

"No no i'm fine, let's go...." tae hold jimin's hand and looked back his husband who is giving symbols to the other with his face saying that not to go anywhere......Tae ignored his husband and left there with jimin, cause his husband is in another mood which is to squeeze him on the bed......if he stay there then he have to face a monster bunny on the bed again.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae and jimin were sitting on the shore tiredly after playing with the waves......

"Taetae, as an older brother i'm going to give you an advice...." jimin said which tae looked his brother curiously.......

"It's just a tip not advice..."

"Hmm, what's that??.."

"Never allow husband's do whatever they want cause they will never give any respect to us then....." jimin said which tae smiled shyly.......

"Jiminie i wish i can stop my kookie, but do you think i can??..."

"We have so many ways for that, biting, slapping, punching, kicking.......we can use one thing on the apt situation.....if we have to kick, then use their private places, that will make them freeze on the next second........" jimin said which tae nodded smiling.......

"We have to make our husbands come after us drooling...." jimin said as he looked at tae who is now staring behind him with wide opened mouth.....jimin turned to see what makes tae blush.....