11

"I like your coffee......" jacob said by sipping the coffee looking at tae.....jungkook looked somewhere irritatingly......jacob's eyes were on tae the whole time.......

"No no no, eomma made it for you....." tae said by smiling........

"Ohh, anyway i like it already......"

Tae nodded by looking at his husband who is ignoring him by looking somewhere.......

'Soo cute my baby........he deserv a better life......Don't worry baby i will escape you from this double bunny........' jacob thought as he took his phone and messaged to jungkook........

"Jungkook, it's time to execute my plan's frst scene.......act with me......agree whatever i tell......"

Jacob send to jungkook who checked his phone when he heard the pop up sound in the shirt pocket.......

Jungkook read it and looked his friend confused, 'what's his plan??.....'

"Okay taehyung, i heard you loved jungkook from your childhood......is that right.?????" Jacob asked which the other nodded......

"Still loving....." tae said as he walked towards the couch and sat near his husband who looked his friend confused........tae smiled proudly.......

'What he is going to do??.....'

"So sweet, it reminds me the one in our college........did you forgot him kook??...." jacob started his acting which jungkook nodded without knowing anything.....tae instantly turned to his husband.........

"Who??...." tae asked at jacob who smiled mentally cause he expect this question......he know tae is loving him truly so he will ask it.........

"Ohh, that's a cute tiny boy like you who was junior in our college.....He had a crush on jungkook, always stick with him........." jacob said which made the small heart ache in jealous.......tae nodded with a pout.......

"Is he teally look cute??..." tae asked which jungkook looked at tae by blinking his eyes unbelievable.......

'Did he believe it??.....'

"Yes cute like you, may be more than you........." jacob let a victory smile to his friend who is staring at tae without blinking his eyes..........

'No one is cute than you baby.....' jacob thought staring the other........

"Ohh...." tae lowered his face disappointingly.........

"Jungkook usually call him as 'cute cub'...."

"Kookie even give him nickname???....." tae asked by staring at jacob excitingly to know the whole story.......

"Yess, actually we forgot his real name......"

"Hmm...." tae again lowered his face and played with his fingers with a pout......

"He still have his number, right kook??....." jacob said by pointing at his friend who takes his eyes from tae and nodded by faking a smile which tae looked his husband with his shining puppy eyes.........it's shining cause of tears.......

Jungkook looked at tae who instantly got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen........

"Look he believe it.....success...." jacob laughed which jungkook didn't felt any happiness........

"Here, this is my new number.......save it as cute cub......i will send you messages as the college crush......you have to make sure that tae seen it....." jacob said which jungkook nodded and take the card which is written the new number on it......