3

Two days later

"Eomma, i feel soo lonely......" tae is talking by touching at the ring in his finger.........He is laying on the bed thinking about his older brother who is now in min mansion.........Daehyun transfered his whole properties and buildings to tae who don't know what to do with those........Namjoon tried to convince his uncle but no use.........

"I'm a fool loving kookie without knowing he is loving another person......am i right eomma??...."

Tears brimmed in his eyes by staring at his phone screen which shows his crushs picture.........He tried to forgot his only love but couldn't hate him fully.........

"Anyway, kookie doesn't know that i loves him from the first.......so i can continue my love like this secretly even if i didn't get him............" tae said as he kissed on the phone and wiping his tears with the blanket........He felt like he will burst out with in a second by the thought of jungkook.......Finally he bursted into tears helplessly.......Tae buried his face in the blanket while crying silently...........

Many thoughts pop up in his mind with jungkook........Now he know why jungkook always visit here without any reason.........

"Kookie doesn't love me.....i'm not a good one.......koo__kie lov_es jim__inie.....i_i___" tae couldn't help himself, he want to cry loudly but couldn't........he don't want to make other sad because of him.........Tae gripped his hands over his chest in the pain of being ditched by his only crush..........

"Taetae, come down........"

Tae heard jin calling his name from downstairs.......Tae instantly wiped his face with the blanket and placed a fake smile to hide his pain.......He walked downstairs as he take a deep breath........

But his steps trembled by seeing a person on the living room hall.......The person he loves the most and now the reason he is crying the most.......tears threatened to come out by seeing jungkook's smiley face.........He felt like his legs not supporting him.....Tae gently take steps to downstairs........He looked down when jungkook's eyes caught him.......Tae walked towards jin and stayed near him, facing down his foot........

"Taetae, jungkook is here to see you......."

Tae looked at his hyung at the next second when he heard those words......He didn't dare to look at the other who standing opposite to him.....He don't want to know if the older is smiling or looking at him angrily......

"Why you look like you're shocked??.....i'm going to make some juice for him, do you need anything???" Jin asked at tae who is still in the shock......Tae shook his head by looking down........Jin caressed tae's hair as he walked towards the kitchen.......

'Taetae don't expect anything that you never get in your life........let them free if they didn't loves you.......' tae thought as he tightly hold his own hands together......Jungkook  cleared his throat as he moved near tae who scared a bit and take small steps to backward..........

"Let's talk in your room....." jungkook said as he started to walk upstairs by leaving tae confused......Tae looked the older who is taking steps gently......Tae followed the older slowly..........

Tae walked inside his room and saw jungkook staring at his picture which was placed on the nightstand.......tae stood near the door by looking down.......jungkook took the picture fame of tae in his hands and walked towards him with a smirk........

"So you loves me right?..."

That question from jungkook made tae to look at the older instantly........Tae felt like he will shiver to death.......jungkook walked towards tae gently by smirking at the other who is still looking at him by taking steps backward........Tae moved till his back hit on the wall......