35

"What's your appa talking with that girl??.....huuh.....why they're laughing???......What's so funny??...." tae is chewing his icecream spoon while staring his husband who is talking with a lady on the icecream counter.....tae is sitting before a table.....he is burning in jeoulosy.........

"I'm gonna punch your appa if he doesn't come back here in a second......." tae is pouting in anger.......

"Look your appa is still flirting with her......." tae got up from the chair and moved towards his husband......

"Excuse me......" tae said by holding his husband's hand and let a fake smile to her........tae then looked at jungkook who is smiling at him.......

"Your baby needs cake....." tae said which jungkook smiled more.......

"Hey, can i take my husband with me?? Cause we have some other plans for today.....and he promised me that he will bought toys and dresses for our upcoming baby....." tae said which jungkook caught what tae want actually.......tae want to make her know that this man is taken and a father of a kid.......tae stared at his husband and walk past them........jungkook wave his hands to that lady and rushed towards his wife who is walking fastly.......she too wave her hand laughing......

"Tae...." jungkook called as he hold tae's hand.....tae slapped at the hand......

"Baby, why are you so furious?? Didn't that icecream coolled you??.....do you need anything more??..." jungkook asked following the other.......

"I don't need anything.....go ask to her....."

Jungkook laughed at his jeoulosy wife.......

"Baby, are you jealous??.."

"Yes, i' am....." tae yelled as he stopped and looked his husband......

"You're such a playboy...." tae yelled again.......

"Shhh.....baby......i didn't flirt with her.....she was talking about her girlfriend who is now eight months pregnant and she was telling me about the crazy changing mood during the pregnancy......"

Tae turned his head and continued walking.......

"Your appa is bad, he is lieing...." tae mumbled as he opened the car door.....jungkook laughed as he entered in the driver's seat.......

"Baby, why you are angry for this silly things......don't you want to go for shopping???...."

"No, i want to go for a movie......."

Jungkook smiled as he started the car.......

At evening they arrived at the mansion after a long day......tae made jungkook to carry the shopping bags and he said he want to see two movie.......jungkook let his wife to do anything he want.......

Tae oppened the door and walked out of the car........

'Let's see after a five months Mr Jeon Taehyung......i'm not gona leave it easily.....' jungkook thought as he stared at tae, while taking the shopping bags.......

Tae furrowed his brows once he reached at the living room hall to see a person on the couch.......

"Hey, what are you doing here???....." tae asked as he moved towards the couch.....

"Hey tae, I ____" lisy was about to say something but jungkook cuts it.........

"Hey, you're here already???......"

Tae turned his head with a questioning look.......jungkook placed the bags on the sofa and stood beside tae......

"Why she is here????......." tae asked which jungkook looked his wife.......