16

Jungkook came from his shower and met a sleeping beauty on the couch......

'did he slept already??.....should i wake him??.....' jungkook thought as he walked towards the couch......he is now on his sweatpants and a shirt........jungkook kneeled down and stared the sleeping figure who is pouting in sleep........

'Is he going to sleep on the couch?....' jungkook thought when he saw the pillow and bedsheet on the couch......

'It's good he sleep on the couch for now cause still i didn't find out my feelings, what should he do if i do something out of control......i'm sure he couldn't stop me then.....'

Jungkook sighed by got up from the floor and covered the tae with the blanket.......

"Goodnight....." jungkook mumbled softly as he walked towards his bed.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning tae was the one first wake......he rubbed his eyes as he looked around......

"I didn't take shower yesterday???...." tae asked to himself by seeing the same shirt on him......

"Why kookie didn't wake me??....." tae whined as he gently got up from the couch by removing the bedsheet.....

"Ouch, my body is hurting, i think sleeping on the couch really hurt.......cause i couldn't roll on the couch....." tae walked towards the bathroom by taking his dress to take a shower without making any noise cause his husband is sleeping.....

After the shower tae come back to the room.....he dried his hair by humming some songs......

"Why muscle pig is still sleeping??...don't he want to go for office???......." tae asked by eyeing at his husband on the mirror who is sleeping on his stomach.......

"Wait, i have an idea...." tae smiled by staring himself on the mirror.....he take his red lipstick and marked on the collar bone......

"Nice, now it's really look like hickey.....now i can show my hyung that kookie is also loving me....." he smiled sheepishly......

"Kookie too need it so that hyung understood that i too love kookie so much......it's not good if i'm the only one have it....." tae smirked as he walk towards his sleeping husband with the lipstick.....

"Can i mark it on the back of his neck??.....i think hickey can be seen anywhere on the body, that's what google told me...." tae was about to mark but his husband pulled those hand towards the bed which cause the lipstick fly on air......jungkook turned as he pulled tae towards bed and hovered over the other, staring with his sleepy eyes.......tae is now under his husband looking like he saw a lion......

The usual tension started on tae.....heart is beating out of his chest, lips were parted, gulping for no reason, shivering even the tip of his nail, sparks occurring on the spine......

"What you're mumbling in the morning....." jungkook asked in his morning raspy voice which the other's breath hitched.....lips parted more.......tae nervously placed his hands over his husband's chest to stop him to come near.......

"What's that??..." jungkook asked a bit harshly and angrily by furrowing his brows when he saw the red mark on the white skin......

"Hi__hickey...." tae said by staring with his puppy eyes.......

"Who did it to you??...." jungkook yelled by pinning tae's one hand on the pillow.....

"Me...." tae said, he is about to cry, cause jungkook is gripping hand so tightly......

"Huuh??? You??...." jungkook is confused now because of the innocence.....

"I mark it with my lipstick....." tae said innocently with a pout by getting all courage.......jungkook loosened the grip by smiling....