17

Taehyung's pov

Kookie loves me......kookie loves me.....kookie loves me.......kookie give me hickey......i love it.......

"Taetae what's that??....." lisa noona is asking nth time by following me to the kitchen.....i'm shy to tell her cause now i know how it feel when our loved one give a hickey......and my hubby gave me......i like it.......

"Taetae did that bunny sucks you??...."

Ohh this noona did'nt have any shame to ask me........now i'm sweating......

"Noona stop teasing me....." i whined by hiding my mark in the shirt.....i felt uncomfortable when noona stare the mark........

"Ohh my taetae is no longer a virgin.....tell me what that bunny did to you??....."

"Nothing...."

"Hey don't lie to me.....i heard your moaning sound when i came there......."

OMG noona, really?? you don't have shame to tell me like this.......i run towards kitchen to avoid more questions.......

"Taetae tell me....." noona is running behind me......somehow i reached kitchen, there my jiminie and eomma is making something with the maids......

"What?? Guys you're fighting??..." eomma asked by seeing me and noona panting because of the running competition.......jiminie smiled at me....

"Eomma, that bunny did something to tae, look he got a red mark on the neck...."

Ohhhh i wanna vanish from here.....i hide my mark in the shirt......i saw some shocking and surprising faces here......i looked somewhere cause it's embarrassing.......embarrassing......embarrassing a looot.......i'm melting like candle now.......

Jiminie turned his face and started doing his work.....eomma is now twisting noon's ear.....

"Eomma, it's hurting......" noona is whining.....thank god no one asked anything.....

"Don't you have any other works??.....then come here chop the fruits......" eomma scold her.....i don't wanna stay here, i'm shy to look them.....noona whined as she started to chop the fruits.....

"Taetae, did jungkook wake??...." eomma asked at me to clear the awkward situation......i nodded my head.....

"Then give him this coffee...." eomma said by extending her hand with the coffee cup.....i took that in my hands and started to march towards our room.....now it's our room, right??.....taetae don't smile, if anyone see me then they will thought i'm a mad person who smiles without any reason......

Third person Pov

Tae opened the door gently where he found his hubby on the bed, sitting while bending his head down, thinking something hadly......

"Kookie, why didn't you get ready for office??....." tae asked shyly looking the floor by placing the cup on the table.....jungkook stormed towards tae and pinned the other on the wall near the table.......it hurts him......

Later tae's eyes teared up by seeing angry bunny.......

"Never interfere in my life.......it was just a mistake....." jungkook said by pointing on the mark in his neck.......tae looked jungkook's hand and eyes with a pout.....

"Kookie, you're hurting me again.....i know you love me and it's not a mistake......" tae said by placing his hand on his husband's chest....jungkook smacked those hands by waving his hand which cause his hand hit on the cup which was on the table......coffee cup dropped down and broken into pieces........not only the glass, but also two hearts........Tae cried more.......Jungkook dragged tae out of the room and closed the door infront of him........