19

Jungkook stormed inside jung mansion to see hoseok who was waiting for his friend in the couch......jungkook called hobi on the way to mansion and told he want to see him, but didn't told anything.......

"Hey kook, what's that important matter which wake you early in the morning......." hoseok asked by showing his sunshine smile......jungkook is panting like a dog......

"Hey, do you need some water??...." hoseok asked by setting his phone on the pocket......jungkook shook his head......

"We need to talk something privately......" jungkook said and started to walk upstairs.....jungkook know every corner of the mansion cause he is regular guest there, so he is walking towards hoseok's room while hobi is following him......

"Kook, what happened??? Did you kill someone??...." hoseok asked by seeing nervous kook.......jungkook fall on the bed and take deep breath.......

"Kook, what the fuck exactly happened you're making me nervous too...." hoseok yelled by sitting on the couch......jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and stared hobi.....

"What will you do if you rape someone, No No No force someone to do sex while drunk??......" jungkook asked where the other's jaw dropped as he stood like a statue, staring jungkook.......

"Did you___???...." hoseok asked by raising his brows....... jungkook nodded which hobi fall on the couch........

"Who?..." hoseok asked shockingly.....

"T__tae... jungkook mumbled......

"Ohh thank god.....WAIT WHAT??? YOU RAPED YOUR OWN WIFE?????......" Hoseok yelled by again standing fron the couch........

"Hey, lower your voice???......"

"How could i????you did what????......"

"It's because i was drunk....."

"But you're not like this before......but why now??....what made you to do like that??....did you had drugs???....." hoseok asked many questions which jungkook cursed for coming here

"Hobi you never understand me......I was in rage towards my father......"

"For what??..."

Next question made jungkook silent.......

"Jungkook, what you're hiding from me??...." hobi asked seriously by sitting on the couch........jungkook sighed as he looked at his friend......

After about hlaf an hour the room went silent........jungkook is looking down after the confession about why he married tae and explain what kind of person is his father.......hoseok is not blinking his eyes......

"I could not imagine how could a person born cruel.......i pity of you kook......you're living like a hell.......i wonder how jeena aunty bear such a man in these years.........she have a lot of patience......" hoseok is shocked, cause only he know a perfect gentleman junghyun.....he couldn't believe the otherside of that person........

"He need only money, not even me,.......but now i need to live a perfect life......i need your help.....save me from this for tae........" jungkook said looking down the floor........

"But do you think, making tae hate you is the best solution for this??....."

"Atleast he can get a better life......."

"Kook, he killed tae's father.....your father in law.......you know how much jimin and tae cried because of their lost mother and now their father.......they don't have anyone.......you can't leave tae, cause he is madly loving you......" hoseok said which made jungkook's eyes tear up......