31

"No jungkook, we can't let him go with you.....it's dangerous if he travel......" jin said as he sat beside namjoon on the couch in their mansion......Jungkook is having face time with kim couples to ask permission to take tae for the business trip........tae is now in under kim's protection and he needs their permission........

"But hyung, he is now in his four month......and i will care him well......please believe me........" jungkook said with a pleading eyes.......

"Jungkook, we believe you but he is careless always......i'm scared to leave him alone......" jin said worriedily......

"Hyung, please.....i want to see him and my baby........"

"It's just for a week jungkook, and jin is coming there to take care of him for that one week.......he is not even obeying jimin's words now......" namjoon said which jungkook nodded sadly.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
After two days

"You'r appa is going for a trip without you......your heartless appa....." tae told to his baby as laying on the couch while eating snacks jin made for him.....jin is now in tae's apartment.......

"Taetae, did you ate it all???...."

"No hyung...."

"You can't go anywhere without eating...." jin warned his baby brother who pouted at the older........

Tomorrow jungkook is going for his business trip and tae is not happy about it.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning tae wake by getting his usual flower bouquet and this time he didn't left it alone on the couch.......he take that to his room and placed it on his bed.......

Tae left after taking some lectures from jin who packed his food and water also.......

"Hyung, why did you pack it all??..."

"Baby needs some homily foods tae.....he need to be strongest like his appa....."

Tae whined as he left there with his bag which jin arranged for him......as usual his driver opened door for him and safely drop him infront of the building.......

"Tae...." he saw nancy waving her hands and running towards him......

"Omo taetae you can't carry this heavy bag.....give it to me..." Nancy forcefully grabbed that from tae and walked with him to their section.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They ate their lunch......tae shared his food with her who is now a big fan of jin's tasty recipes......

After the lunch they went back to their seats......tae felt so lonely and sad by looking at his husband's cabin......

"You'r appa didn't even called me.....he doesn't care you....." tae whined as he layed his head over his table and closed his eyes letting a drop of tear scroll down to the table........He placed his hands over his bump and decided to slept for sometime......cause he feel so tired......

After about five minutes tae startled and raised his head instantly when he heard someone punched on his table........Tae catch his breath as he stared the one near the table.......

"We're not paying you for sleeping.....if you can't do your work perfectly then leave here......we're not running any kind of charity......" miya yelled which the other workers looked at them........tae stood up from his chair angrily.......

"Who you are to give advice??..." tae asked by pointing at her.......

"I'm the boss here now.....you have to obey me...." miya said

"You?? Who told this jock to you??...." tae giggled teasingly......miya stared tae angrily.......

"Your fucking kid........" miya cursed as she pushed tae back who lose his balance and about to fall on the floor but nancy catch him on right time.......