6

Tae's Pov

I opened my eyes gently......i don't know how i end on my bed.......i'm tierd to move my body so i layed straight....... i was crying by laying on the floor in front of Kookie's room, that was the last thing i remember......who carried me here??.......

I roamed my eyes around the room but no one is here.......

'Be my slave Kim Taehyung....'

Ahhh.....my head, it's hurting.......taetae don't cry for someone who doesn't love you........

Wait.......my ring........i want my ring back......should i told that to noona or eomma??........

But what should i do if kookie do something to my ring for the revenge to telling this to them?.........

I want it back safely........maybe kookie will give it back if i obey him.......Taetae you are strong, you can do it..........

Third person Pov

Hoseok came inside the room with a glass of juice in his hand, while tae is blabbering something to himself......

"You awake??....." hoseok asked as he came near the bed and placed the juice on the nightstand near the bed.......Tae tried to got up from the bed but ended on the bed instantly cause his stomach is killing him.......

'Ouch...how could he kick me like this, muscle pig....' tae whined mentally......

"Wait, i can help...." hoseok said as he helped tae to lean towards the headboard......

"Hyung, my tummy is hurting......kookie kick me here....." tae whined by touching his stomach which hoseok went speechless.....he don't know how to convince the other........Hoseok know something happens in jungkook's room by seeing tae's condition but he don't know how to ask to the other, it makes him sad too.......hoseok was the one carried tae from there........hoseok took the juice from the night stand and handed to tae who drank the whole instantly.......

"I'm hungry...." tae mumbled by drinking the last drop from the glass.....hoseok smiled as he caressed tae's hair.......

"Wait i'll tell aunty to bring food here......" hoseok was about to got up from the bed but tae stopped him......

"Hyung, i feel like i have an infectious disease.....please carry me to downstairs......i want to eat with you all......." tae whined which hoseok couldn't ignore the cuteness......Hoseok carried tae to downstairs.......Jungkook and junghyun were already there, having their breakfast.......Jungkook turned his face annoyingly when he saw tae in hoseok's hands.......

"Tae baby is here?? I was about to take your breakfast to the room...." jeena said as she came from the kitchen.......jeena know why hoseok carrying tae so she avoided to ask anything that make tae sad.......she was the first one found the helpless tae on the floor.....she called hoseok for help, cause she is scared and her own son didn't helped her........Her badluck lisa was too not there to help.....Even her husband too ignored her words........

Hoseok seated tae on the chair opposite to jungkook......tae didn't dare to look at his husband........

Junghyun is eating silently without giving a glace at tae.....Tae felt sad when junghyun avoided him.......

'Why uncle is not talking to me??......am i did anything wrong?.....' tae thought with a pout by looking at his plate......

"Tae, why you're just looking at it.....eat...."

Tae smiled at hoseok and started to dig in......

"Eomma, where is noona??...." tae asked while eating......