9

Jungkook got out of his room after getting ready for his date.....Jungkook is wearing a black shirt which is exposing his tattoos and arm muscles with a blue ripped jeans.......

Tae was still on the floor......jungkook is about to walk past tae but he hold jungkook's leg crying.......

"Kookie, don't leave me.......i will never disturb you, never threaten you......but don't go....." tae pleaded which jungkook pushed tae by his hands and walked fast..... tae followed his husband wiping his tears......

"Kookie, please......" tae back hugged his husband who forcefully leave tae's hands and rushed downstairs........Tae too ran back his husband........

Tae is crying and pulling his husband's hand.....jungkook is ignoring the other and walking.......

"Tae, why are you crying.??....." jeena stormed towards tae from her room.......jungkook stood facing his mother.........

"Eomma, kookie is going for a date with Miya.....please stop him...." tae said through sobbing which made her shock........

"Jungkook, what's this???.....you're now a married person......stop acting like this......." jeena said which jungkook looked at tae annoyed........

"It's my life, i don't need him.....i need a person whom i love......you can't stop me eomna......i have decided it......." jungkook said as he walked out of the mansion......tae was about to follow him but jeena hold tae's hand and hugged him by patting his back.........

"Tae, please cool down.......please don't cry......" jeena said by letting her tears down.......she is sad cause jungkook got his father's behavior fully.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Night at 11

Tae is waiting for his husband by laying on the couch.......Tae jumped up from the couch when he heard car sound......Tae stormed towards the door expecting his husband's entry.........

"Kookie...." tae walked out when he saw his husband walking with the help of hoseok........

"What happened hyung??..." tae asked worriedily by looking at his husband's condition who is completely losing his balance.......

"Nothing tae, he is drunk.......i told him to stop......but stubborn bunny....."

Tae sighed as he helped hoseok by holding jungkook's one arm.......

'Aishh....what coconut you're eating??....i couldn't handle this muscle bunny......'

Finally they take jungkook to his room.......

"Did he okay??...." jenna asked by seeing his son laying on the bed like a dead person......jeena was too waiting for her son in her room....... she stormed in her son's room when she saw they carrying jungkook to the room.......Lisa was not there, she was in her friend's home.......

"He is fine aunty......" hoseok said by arching his back tiredly........

"Eomma, i can take care of him......you can sleep....." tae said with a smile which made her to relax a little.......

"Don't cry, okay??..." jeena said which the other nodded.......hoseok sighed at his friend because of his stubborn decisions........

"Then i'm going too.....eomma is yelling at me through the phone....." hoseok said which the other two nodded.....jeena and hoseok walked out of the room.......Tae stared at his husband.......

"Yaaaahhhh did you touch her???? Did you smile at her???? Wait!!! Why did you drink???......If your finger lay on her or anyone, i will kill you......." tae said by slapping on the hand by sitting near the laying body.....Tae removed jungkook's boots and wrist watch.......