30

Two days passed and jungkook always call tae in his cabin and tell him to check the already examined files......jungkook didn't allow the other to go back to his seat.......tae patiently check every files while sitting and laying on the couch.......jungkook just adores the younger while sitting on his chair.......tae didn't dare to look his husband cause he is sure he will get red at the very next second.......Tae ate lunch with nancy everyday....she likes to take care of two babies.......

Tae is now in his husband's cabin, checking a file while laying on the couch in his back......tae is humming a music while patting his bump with one hand while other hand is holding the papers......jungkook skipped a beat to see tae patting on the bump........jungkook craved to touch the little bump.......

After about five minutes tae felt tired......his eyes started to close.....tae rested his hands on the stomach as he closed his eyes........jungkook smirked as he got up from his chair......he he stretched his hands eyeing at the other.......jungkook smiled as he walked near his wife......jungkook bend down and stood in his knee before the couch.......jungkook looked the other for a minute.......later he kissed on the cheeks which the younger whined......jungkook examined tae from head to toe with a sweet smile.......

Jungkook gently moved tae's hands from his stomach and looked his baby little bump.......jungkook pulled up those black oversized hoodie to see his baby bump......

Tears rolled to see his baby.....jungkook felt so bad for himself.......He gently patted on the baby bump, hands shaken......

"Appa is sorry......" jungkook whispered as he kissed on the baby bump........he hide the bump with the hoodie and moved to tae's face......

"Sorry, i didn't perform my duty as a husband and a father......i want you and our baby in my life tae.......i can't live without you and i will take care of you two until i die.......you're mine......" jungkook mumbled as he kissed one last time on the cheek.....Jungkook couldn't control his tears by the thought of how he lived these three months........Jungkook instantly walked out of the cabin.......jungkook didn't notice the teary puppy eyes on the otherside.......tae opened his eyes as he touched where jungkook touch him with a broken heart.......

He don't want to forgive easily to the older but it hurts when he saw those whimpering voice of his husband.....he couldn't hate his husband so easily cause its his life......he lived for this love......his first and final love......

After tae rejected to live with jungkook, he bought his mother to LA for better treatment and she is okay now but not happy......and jungkook bought this company from miya's dad about two months ago......workers were the same and only changes the ownership......hoseok is looking after his business in seoul......when jungkook bought this company, miya's dad have a request to him that he want miya as jungkook's secretary......cause her studies were completed and now she need a training and jungkook is the best person for that.....

jungkook accepted it and let her be his secretary.........In these whole month jungkook was seeing tae in photos and videos by the help of yoongi.....he have only seen how tae's tummy getting bigger through photos......Now he is happy cause his two babies were beside him......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'I'm not gonna forgive you cause you didn't tried to see us in these months even a single time......we hate you.....' tae is munching his food while thinking about his husband.......

"Tae, what happened?? You seem lost...." Nancy said by looking the other curiously.......tae shook his head as he ate staring his plate........

Tae went back to his husband's cabin tiredly.......he saw his husband yelling at miya......tae stood near the door after closing it.......

"Jungkook, i'm your secretary not him..........." miya said pointing at jungkook.......

"I'm the boss here not you.....i don't need anyones advice for what should i do and don't do......" Jungkook shouted by jumping up from his chair......tae looked his husband scarily......Tae instantly rushed towards his husband cause he is scared if jungkook would jump on miya and tore her into pieces........he know his husband is not a pegion and jungkook is really well experienced in hurting other physically and mentally..........

Tae hold his husband's hand worriedily......miya stared them in rage......

"You will regret it taehyung....." miya yelled pointing at tae who stared her......

"Regret what?...." tae asked as he leave his husband's hand and stood before her........

"You're the reason why our married cancelled......." miya yelled.......

"I'm not.....Do you want to know???.." tae giggled in a teasing  way.......
"you don't have dick and i have one......." tae said sassily.........she is staring jungkook dumbfounded.......

"No he hate you......"

"Ohh, right he hate me.....you can also see the amount of hate on my stomach......" tae said which jungkook just hold his wife's hand........miya stormed out of the cabin glaring them.....

"Yaa, are you tired of fighting with me??....i'm not finished yet....." tae is yelling by trying to get free from his husband's hand.....

"Leave me..." tae yelled as he pushed his husband......

"What happened??...why she is yelling at you??...." tae asked in rage facing his husband.......

"Shh....our baby will heard it...." jungkook said to divert the matter......

"My baby..." tae said but instantly regret it cause jungkook is staring the other from head to toe in a seducing way......

"Okay, our..." tae mumbled as he walked towards the couch to do his job......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae did you heard, our boss shouted at his secretary....." nancy said when they met after their work.......

'Don't she heard i shout at her??' tae thought as he nodded......

"Nancy, why did they fight??..." tae asked curiously.........

"Our boss is going for a business trip to busan next week and he didn't let miya to stick with him to the trip......she yelled at our boss for that....."

"Why did he didn't let her??...."

"I don't know he is going with other workers in our section, i think you also in that list......"

Tae nodded as he bid goodbye to her and walked towards his car.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A short chapter
His wife will update today💜💜🐰🐯