02

"Feels like it's over..."

▻ 

He placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it with a lighter, staring at the building in front of him. It seemed like a shame to go cause havoc in such a nice restaurant, but it was work. Even if he got paid shit for it now.

At least he got to work alone. To an extent that is. He knew someone was always watching, that had been confirmed.

Hyungwon smoked the cigarette in peace, not caring about the dirty glares he got from the businessmen coming in and out of the restaurant. Smoking had turned into a habit over the two years again, a way to relieve stress. He worked so hard to get rid of it but that effort had been thrown down the drain. "Kind of like what happens to everything I do." The man muttered his thoughts out loud, throwing the cigarette butt onto the ground and stepping on it.

He smoothed out his hair a little bit and straightened his clothes before walking inside and greeting the person at the front. "I have a reservation for Chae." He stated. The woman looked through the list and nodded her head before smiling. 

"Someone will take you to your table soon."

Hyungwon let his eyes scan the dining area gaze stopping on his target at table thirteen. Another, fairly young handsome man. Lee Taeyong. He was probably a great guy as anyone who doesn't work with the Devil's Choir is at least somewhat of a better person than the ones who do.

You're calling yourself a bad guy, the enemy.

Well... Hyungwon had never precisely stated that he was a good guy. But had he ever been the bad one either? He liked to stay neutral until he was dragged to join one or the other.

A waitress walked up to the tall man, saying to follow her. Hyugwon gave the lady a warm smile and started following her, occasionally glancing the target's way.

He wasn't sure who Lee was meeting up with and he really didn't care either. He just needed to eliminate him or both of them if it came to it.

"Are you alone? Or do you have company coming?" The waitress asked as they arrived at the table. Hyungwon just nodded his head a little, saying he was by himself in the most simple way he could. He then took off his coat and set it on the other chair tucked under the table. "Alright then. Here is the menu. I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Hyungwon sat down, throwing his leg over the other. He picked up the menu in his slim hands and opened it. It didn't hurt ordering something small as he could enjoy the chaos that would ensue soon.

He would be trying a new method of killing the man. A small part of him still hoped he would fail but another part of him wanted to succeed just to see how everything would fold out. 

The dark-haired man noticed a waiter making his way with drinks to the target's table and stood up, lowering his menu back down onto the table. He pretended not to notice the waiter and brushed past him, almost making the underpaid worker drop the tray he was carrying. 

Hyungwon widened his eyes on command, raising his hands a little as if he was shocked while at the same time with small movements slipping poison into the two glasses of what seemed to be beer. He apologized while bowing a little. The waiter, of course, apologized too, saying that it was his fault. Hyungwon bowed his head a little bit before making his way to the bathroom area.

His action must have caught some people's attention in the open dining room. But hopefully, it didn't seem too suspicious as he had spoken loud enough to reveal his botched pronunciation of the language, implying he was a foreigner.