18

"Everything in this world will go on without me..."

◅──────▻

"I can walk on my fucking own." Minhyuk lowly hissed, ripping his arm free from the man's grasp who was dragging him. Hoseok glanced at the man, lowly muttering for him to just go along with the bastards. Knowing Lee Minhyuk; that wasn't happening easily. The man trying to hold onto the other still gave up trying to control him and Minhyuk only then walked where they wanted to. 

After getting dragged to a room, they were forced to sit down on the dusty ground and it didn't take long for handcuffs to be taken out and lock their hands into place. 

Wonho let his eyes scan the open room. It wasn't anything special, mostly just empty. There was a guarded exit on the other end of the space, likely bolted shut with a heavy lock on the other side. At least the security measurements were in place, that was appreciatable and something Hoseok now regrets not taking that seriously. The place could probably survive a mass attack from every single group in the country as long as they had enough landmines and locks.

Minutes slowly ticked by, causing the leader to shuffle in his place a little. There was an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach, knowing that Hyungwon could be let in through the locked door any second.

Whistling echoed in the room alongside footsteps as Asahi walked in as calmly as he ever could. Like nothing could ever bother him; like had won. Hoseok turned his head to look at the guy. "Aren't you going to bring the rest of us in?" he asked and broke the drowning silence, making the devil sigh and lower his head momentarily, before turning on his heels and walking over to the two of them. It seemed like his good mood had been ruined "You're really demanding, you know? I've never had a hostage so fucking annoying."

Hoseok observed the standing man, noticing how he was holding back the urge to kick him. the leader laughed lowly, raising his head to look up at the bastard. "Kick me. You want to do that, right?" He challenged, raising his eyebrows slightly.

Asahi was clearly going to do exactly that but a loud explosion that came from outside stopped the action, catching even Hoseok off guard.

"What are you? Some sort of masochist?" Asahi then questioned, adverting the topic back to the previous, and crossed his arms. He raised his foot, shoving Hoseok's shoulder with it slightly. "You should have stayed in your coma. Maybe someone could have pulled the fucking plug."

"Don't worry. The rest of your little inner circle will be here any moment now. I need all of you for this." Hoseok straightened himself a little bit, thinking about the man's words. What would he need all of them for? He couldn't figure out what the fucker had in mind, no matter how hard he tried to come up with something.

Five people without Hyungwon, but he would be here too...

"Have you thought about anything that could get us free?" Minhyuk whispered, bringing the leader out of his head. The older glanced at him, shaking his head. "Unless you have whatever you freed yourself with previously." He replied, seeing the dark-haired man's lips for a grin as he winked. Hoseok held in a soft chuckle, shaking his head a little bit.

More time went by in silence. Wonho just quietly observed what their enemy was doing; which wasn't much. He was playing with his gun. As you should do. Inside the depths of his head, he was just hoping, that the man would accidentally shoot himself in the foot.