22. The End

"Could you not put your fingers in that!"

"Come on Hachi you know I'm hungry."

"Well it's hard to cook when I'm keeping you from eating everything!"

You exclaimed finishing your stirring. It was all so different. So peaceful...

You now had a now hard time perceiving depth. Not only that but you felt as if your chakra was gone. As if the Senju art was now gone. Indeed you were now a regular retired old Shinobi. My has the world changed for the better really. You were happily retired from work with your husband Kakashi. Who also was just recently made the 7th Hokage.

Wow you must've been old you were reminiscing!

You finished stirring the cake mixture before you poured into a pan. Your famous Rice Surprise White Cake. White cake with traces of rice. You walked over to the oven and pushed it into the oven.

With a sigh you dusted off your apron. When Kakashi suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist. You yelped at the sudden sensation of his member against your rear.

"Kakashi! Ever since I retired fully you're always wanting to do it!"

"I'm sorry. If you know a way to turn off your cuteness then maybe I'll stop."

"I will! Just watch me."

You pulled yourself away from his embrace looking into his black eyes with a smile.

"I'm baking Hinata and Naruto's wedding cake so don't mess with me when I'm working!" You exclaimed sneaking a kiss onto his lips before returning back to start stirring the cake mix.

Kakashi laughed seeing this before he turned around and walked over to the backdoor.

"Fine I'll leave you for now. I'm going to have to find those two a gift."

"Oh Hokage-sama that should be easy for you."

"You now how I get when you say Hokage-sama like that." Kakashi said with a wink.

You sighed and continued to mix and pour and put it into a pan then into the oven. This would be a cake with about 4 stacks of cake. Well this day's going to be long for sure.

With a stretch of your neck you leaned against the counter and stared out to the blue sky. Your eyes widened upon realizing you hadn't even tried to get a gift for the two.

You looked the cake thinking it would take a while to finish.

You waked out to the garden area of your home. Gated in by a stone wall. It was a paradise in your paradise. You walked over to an open area in front of a viewing area. You looked down to the piece of dirt at the center.

"Alright Hachi. We've still got this right?" You questioned clapping your hands together.

You closed your eyes and focused your chakra into your body. Then pushing it into the ground. At first nothing happened. You focused more on what you had before. The power to stop Madara. The power to restrain the Jyuubi. The power to protect what you held dear. The power that was passed down only to you by your Grandfather.

After much thinking it finally happened. In front of you a small oak had grown. Your eye pulled open as you smiled.

"Eh not too bad Hachi.. Not too bad." You walked over to a bench of tools and took out the axe from the pile.

You walked back over to the tree and with one fell swoop you chopped the tree down. You took off the branches leaving a log to remain. With that you quickly got to work. Forming figures from the wood in a fashion similar to relief sculptures. This would have to be done fast too.