11. The Tale of the Serpent. Hachigen the Snake Charmer.

You watched Orochimaru walk away. The only thing that was worrying you was Sarutobi. So you began to run to the hospital.

Sarutobi was wrapped around your back. You quickly traversed through the village.

"Why did you let him go?"

"I didn't need to lose you."

"I'm better off dead. I can't even hold up like I used to."

"Heh. Well I don't feel like letting you die to that bastard."

"You could've killed him. And he knew it."

"That's why I'm going after him."

"What?"

"I'm going after him."

"You can't you're a Hokage."

The thought suddenly filled your mind. You arrived at the hospital. Giving Sarutobi over to the medical Shinobi.

You waved good bye to him.

"What am I going to do?"

You questioned to yourself. Turning around. Your feet moved one in front of the other. Guilt filled your soul thinking of how this could happen directly underneath your nose.

You couldn't allow Orochimaru carry on like this. While walking you bumped into someone far shorter than you. Gently laughing you looked down to him.

"Heh. Sorry there."

"What the hell are you doing."

Your eyes widened. You shot yourself back with your feet. Dodging a sand attack. Landing on your feet. Scratching the back of your neck you laughed gently.

"I said sorry."

"It does not matter."

You looked down to find red haired male. To the right of his forehead was the kanji of love.

"So this is the sand kid."

Your eyes narrowed to him. You gently smiled and began to run past him.

"Sorry for that. But I've really gotta go!"

You exclaimed quickly leaving the kid behind. You kept moving forward. When you heard a noise behind you.

"What have I done to be attacked so many times?"

You questioned looking up to a pole. Finding Kakashi standing on it. His eye looked to his book. "Make-Out Paradise." You stated appearing behind him. Kicking towards his direction. He quickly blocked. Grabbing your leg.

He pulled you towards him. Holding onto you.

"I'm glad you're ok."

You face turned red. With your own arms wrapping around him. Hugging him tightly.

"You're telling me. I left you to those spy's."

"You're not hurt right?"

You nodded before pulling away from him. Gently smiling. Patting his head.

"Kakashi."

His eye looked to you with interest. You pulled away from him.

"I have to.... Leave."

"What?"

"I have to find Orochimaru."

"But."

You looked up to him. Your eyes gave a serious look. He nodded gently before hugging you tightly.

"You better come back to me."