10. Lord 3rd's Final Battle? The Grandson Rises Above his Ancestors?

"Shit!"

You were shot back. Landing on your feet. Causing friction to stop you from falling back. You arose with your hands clapped together in a prayer fashion.

In front of you lie the 1st and 2nd Hokage.

Your grandfathers both stared to you. Hashirama Senju, and Tobirama Senju. Both being your grandfathers. Hashirama being a master of wood release, and Tobirama the master of water release.

Beside you was Sarutobi. Huffing and huffing. You both were getting beat in front of the two.

"San."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to get Orochimaru. I'll handle these two."

"But Hachi."

"As your Hokage that is an order."

He laughed before arising to his feet. Quickly moving forward. The two began to move. You clapped your hands together. Making the hand seals of bird, hate, and serpent. Roots grew into a wall between the three. Allowing Sarutobi to reach the end.

You threw your Hokage outfit to the side. Revealing your Shinobi attire. You coat was left. You hair blew wildly in the wind.

"So then Gramps. Let's see if you're as powerful as they say."

"Hachi. You've grown."

Hashirama stated as the two began to move around. Attacking on different sides. Tobirama quickly appeared behind you. You quickly blocked his left hook attack. Moving to kick you.

You quickly protected yourself. Grabbing his legs throwing him away. Hashirama finally arrived. Quickly punching and kicking at you. At this point Tobirama appeared. Trying to strike at you.

You dodged as best you could. And soon a foot met your face. Anf a fist met your stomach you were quickly shot away. Landing on your hand. Placing your feet on the ground. Panting heavily you arose with a chuckle. Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger.

You took in a deep breath. And fired our a great fire ball towards the two. They avoided it. With Hashirama clapping his hands together. Making a snake seal.

"Wood Release: Deep Forest Emergence!"

Roots grew out from the building below. Moving to grab you. They did so. Growing into a large tree. Hashirama and Tobirama all looked up to you.

"Seems as if those skills cannot be used."

Tobirama stated. You chuckled lightly. Before biting your finger. Pulling out a small scroll from your pocket. Rolling it out placing the bloody finger on the scroll.

"Summoning Jutsu."

The tree exploded as you landed on top of the white sage snake.

"Thanks Shiro."

"Whatever. I was just about to take a nap."

He stated making you chuckle.

"Sorry for that. You can go now."

"Tch."

He poofed away. You landed on a new giant one made of wood that is.

"Lotus King. Summit."

Hashirama and Tobirama both looked concerned. Clapping both of their hands together in unison.

"Earth Style Barrier: Combined earth prison!"

All the earth beneath them grew into pillars. Surrounding the two. You smirked moving your hands.

"Summit Enlightenment!"