15. Epic Battle. Itachi's Last Ditch Effort!

His eyes widened. His sharingan span about. Making you chuckle. You appeared behind him. Grabbing onto his shoulder.

"How the?"

"Flying Raijin."

"But when did you?"

"Remember when I taught you that genjutsu?"

His eyes widened. Before quickly kicking in your direction. In a poof of smoke. All that was left was the white coat you wore.

You appeared above him. You began to weave sheep, rat, horse, dragon, ox, rabbit, and rooster.

"Ninja Art: Shadow Kunai."

From the shadows shot multiple kunai. The two would jump away. The other tall male. He threw his own hat away. Revealing himself to be Kisame Hoshigaki.

"I see. So you're both."

You landed on top of the ground. And began to weave dragon, rabbit, rooster, snake, horse, and monkey.

"Akatsuki members."

"Ice Release:"

You took in a deep breath.

"Blowing Hurricane!"

You blew hard towards the others direction. From your mouth formed a cloud of snow and ice. Shooting about in different directions. The two were shocked by this sudden dominance.

Horse, snake, sheep, monkey, boar, horse, tiger. He quickly took in a deep breath.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Itachi spat out a large fire ball. Blowing away your ice storm. You laughed before the male would move. Horse, snake, tiger, horse, ox, dog, rabbit.

"Water Release: Shooting Shark!"

From the water beneath him. A shark shot forward in your direction.

You quickly clapped your hands together. Snake, ox, hare.

"Earth Style: Pinching Peaks."

In front of you. The earth shot up. Blocking the incoming shark. Your eyes widened. When Itachi's own eyes narrowed on you. You quickly closed your good eye.

Weaving your hands together. Ox, horse, dog, monkey, sheep, horse. "Water Style: Water Palace!" 13 beams shot up and began to form together. In the shape of a cage.

"Water Style: Shooting Needles Technique."

From the pillars of water shot different needles of water. Towards the two. The two would quickly flash around. Trying to avoid the needles.

Itachi's eyes narrowed back in you.

The needles would stop. And soon his gaze would style onto you.

"Tell me Senju Hachigen. What makes you think that you can deny Tsukuyomi?"

"Simply put. You have to stare to me."

"And you plan to fight me blind?"

"Well it's working now right?"

You jumped away. Missing a thin needle of water. You closed both eyes. And took a deep breath.

"Sage Mode."

From the back of your body. Grew a large tail. And pretty soon your body took on scales. Your eyes took on a narrow slit like a snake.

You dodged a few more incoming attacks. Landing on your palm. And twirling around. You jumped into the air. You clapped your hands together. Forming a snake seal.