12. The Battle of Serpents! Hashirama Resurrects?

You quickly moved from branch to branch. Your eyes continued to look to the chakra. Stopping when it was right in front of you. Pulling your eye patch back over.

You knew this would be a trap.

You didn't know what the hell would happen if you walked over there. But you had to take the chance.

Quickly moving you landed on the ground and began to run towards the man.

"Orochimaru!"

His eye looked to you. A smirk formed on his face. Beneath you, snakes poke out from the ground. Binding you to the ground. A frown appeared on your face. With Orochimaru walking towards you.

"Well my little Hachi. I'm surprised you didn't suspect anything. I'm a bit disappointed."

You kept your head down. With Orochimaru nearing. Pulling your head to look up to him. A smile found its way on your face.

"Did ya really get me?'

His eyes widened. Youbpoofed revealing yourself to a tree trunk. You wrapped a Kunai around his throat.

"Substitution Jutsu."

He growled before smirking.

"Well good job. However, can you stop them?"

Your eyes widened. Multiple kunai were thrown in your direction. You quickly let go of Orochimaru. Evading the Kunai. You had your back against the wall. With a new face appearing.

"Kabuto."

"Hello there."

You held your Kunai in front of you.  Frown made its way on you face. This was going to be harder than you thought.

"Wood Clone Technique. Perfect Variant."

You held your hands out. The  ground shook with a few new clones grew under you. And moved towards them.

You headed towards Orochimaru who was now smirking broadly. You clapped your hands together. Forming a snake seal.

"Wood Release: Engulfing Forest."

His eyes widened. By your sides. Roots began to grow. Orochimaru clapped his hands together. Your eyes widened. Quickly jumping back on your feet. Tiger, snake, dog, dragon. He clapped his hands together.

In front of you a single tomb erected itself. Your eyes narrowed. Orochimaru laughed manically poofing into nothing.

The tomb opened revealing Hashirama. Collapsing onto his knees. He arose once more. Looking up to you. A smile formed on his face.

"Hello again Hachi."

Your face turned red. You never really met your grandpa. Only faint memories of him always trying to hold you. But Tobirama always stated he was far too careless to hold you.

"Hey Gramps."

Hashirama looked around finding Orochimaru. Slumping his shoulders. He looked over to you.

"So. Then, how's life been to you?"

He questioned clapping his hands together forming a snake seal.

"Deep Forest Emergence!"

You looked down at the roots forming.  Quickly jumping on them. Moving towards your grandfather. Tiger, ox, horse, dragon. You clapped your hands together. Taking a deep breath.

"Wood and Fire combination!"

Hashirama's eyes widened.

"Burning Forest!"