CH. 1 - EP 16: THE STRONGEST

Y/n was lumping towards a near house in the forest. His vision was blurry and his bones were hurting like hell. "I think I have some internal bleedings...," He said and remembered the raw power from Indra.

He tripped on something and fell down on the ground. Y/n tried to pull himself up, but he didn't have any strength left in his body.

"This isn't good... At this rate I don't have the stamina to fight anymore... This way, I'm easy prey," Y/n said to himself as he laid down on his back.

He rested for a couple of seconds and stood up. Y/n used his sword as a walking stick. He walked and walked until he arrived at a small wooden cabin inside the forest. The cabin was in a bad shape, but it would be enough for him to spend the night.

Y/n peaked through the window and saw that the cabin was empty. He slowly opened the door and heard a gasp. Y/n readjusted the grip on his sword, until he saw it...

A young girl with golden hair. She was tied up at her wrists and ankles. Judging by her bruises, both her wrists and ankles were definitely broken. Y/n pointed his sword at her, but before he could ask anything, she spoke.

"W-Who is t-there?" She stuttered, clearly scared. She was looking at Y/n but something was off.

Y/n remained silent and kneeled in front of her. He was standing in front of her and she didn't look at him. He used his fingers to push her bangs away and that's where he realized it...

... she's blind.

"What's your name?" Y/n asked as calmly as he could.

"M-My n-name is E-Elizabeth," She replied, still scared. "W-What's your n-name?"

"Elizabeth, that's a very beautiful name," He said. "My name is Y/n." She seemed to ease up a bit, when suddenly voices got louder outside.

"I can't wait to fuck that little whore."

"You should have been here when the Gyou and others gathered here,"

"I would have loved it, but my damn wife is always making me angry,"

"That girl didn't stand a chance against seven of us. I'm wondering how she didn't get pregnant yet,"

"Well, tonight I'm making sure to she will get pregnant, then I can fuck the daughter too,"

"P-Please don't let them g-get me, I can't take it a-anymore," She begged.
Y/n's eyes were hidden behind his bangs, he slowly stood up and walked towards the door. "I can't wait---" A guy said from the outside, while he tried to open the door.

Y/n kicked the door, breaking that man's nose. "Ray!" The others shouted as they rushed to his aid. Y/n was glaring at them with his cold eyes.

"You fucker," Ray said, while holding his nose. "You don't know with who you are messing with," He said and they all activated their Sharingan's.

"You're scum, even if we share the same blood," Y/n said and closed his eyes. "Those five of you will be the first ones to witness my anger,"

 "Those five of you will be the first ones to witness my anger,"