CH. 1 - EP 8: AGAINST ALL ODDS

"Finally you're showing yourself," Vali said. "Azazel told me a lot about you. I was very excited to meet you, but you never showed up." The smoke cleared and revealed Y/n. He was turned around, so his back was facing towards Vali. "You said only Orochimaru is able to break the seal." Tayuya asked Sakon, who had a shocked expression.

"This can't be possible..." Sakon said, slightly trembling. "Does this mean that Y/n is already as strong as Orochimaru...?"

"Incredible.." Tayuya said looking at Y/n. "That's all fun and good, but there is no way that his body has already accepted the new power," Sakon stated. "We needed a full week to completely accept the second Stage." Vali overheard their conversation and thought about it. 'Stage 2? There's more than that one?'

"It's better if you leave now," Y/N said, still with his back turned towards Vali.

"First you have to fight me," Vali said putting his helmet on.

Y/N slowly turned around to face Vali and the others.

        "If you are this desperate to die, then so it be," Y/N said

"If you are this desperate to die, then so it be," Y/N said. Vali, whose face was hidden by his helmet had a shocked facial expression, including the other four after seeing Y/N's face.

'Be very careful around that boy. I know you love a good fight, but don't die before we could defeat Ddraig and his host,' Albion, the White Heavenly Dragon said to Vali.

'Don't worry Albion,' Vali said in his mind. 'I only want to see what he's capable of. I don't plan on going all out yet.' Vali may not show it, but he's a bit concerned after seeing Y/N's face.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?" Y/N asked. Vali smirked at his comment. He will show him, to not mess with a Dragon Emperor. Vali took off with incredible speed, creating a slight shockwave. He was circling around Y/N looking for an opportunity to land a hit. Vali was moving so fast, it was impossible to see him for the normal eye.

"Is it even possible to move that fast?!" Sakon asked, trying to see what was going on. All he could see was a gust of wind surrounding Y/N. Vali smirked and decided to attack him now. Right when he was about to land a hit on Y/N, he noticed that Y/N's eyes have been following his movements the entire time. "You call this fast?" Y/N asked and grabbed his fist.

"He was able to follow his fast movements?" Kidomaru asked.

'No, he shouldn't be able to keep up with my speed.' Vali thought. 'Maybe a bluff? Or did he predict when and where I was going to attack?' He thought and tried to pull his hand away, but without any success. Y/n's grip was way to strong. Y/n pulled his fist back and punched Vali straight in his face, shattering his helmet. He finished him off with a kick to his stomach sending him flying against the tress.

"Not bad..." Vali admitted and wiped off the blood off his mouth. "Your definitely worth it." He said and turned back in his Balance Breaker. Y/n ripped his shirt off and showed off his marks. Both of them raised their aura to maintain superior towards the other. Vali took off, grabbed Y/n and flew away with him. Vali threw him against the ground and slammed his fist down, creating a huge shockwave.