CH. 2 - EP 1: REVIVAL

"How are you feeling?" Obito asked as he removed the blood soaked bandages. Behind him were hundreds of eyes stored in some glass boxes. "The operation was a success and it seems that your body has accepted its new eyes real fast."

Y/n was laying on the table with a bandage around his eyes. While he was unconscious, Obito cleaned and treated his other wounds too. "Nonetheless, you are not allowed to fight until I say so. I want you to be at 100% for the next step in our plan." Obito said.

The young Uchiha didn't respond. He slowly started to fall asleep again and Obito only chuckled. "He doesn't even have the stamina to argue," Obito said and walked out of the room.

Suddenly a white Zetsu appeared beside Obito and stretched itself. "I'm here!" The older Uchiha simply continued to walk away. The plan was now priority and it needs to happen in the next few days. "Good, I want you to watch over Y/n until he's completely restored. No fighting or training. If anyone comes in here, it's your task to take care of it." Obito said.

"I understand! I will watch over him and make sure that he's completely healed!" Zestu said and vanished into the ground. Obito smirked, walked out of the hideout and decided to take to the first step.

A beautiful young girl with red hair was sitting in her chair inside the Occult Research Club. She was looking over some contracts that her servants made in the past month. Suddenly the door opened and revealed her best friend, Akeno Himejima. "Rias, you should let it rest for today."

"I guess you're right," Rias said and stood up from her chair. She walked over to the window and simply admired the sunset. Akeno noticed that her best friend was troubled by something.

„Rias is everything alright? You have been absent these last days." She asked. Rias sighed and placed her hand under her bosoms. "I have been thinking about what's next. The situation is not good right now, but there's more..."

Akeno knew what she meant and decided not to dig deeper. Suddenly the door opened and revealed the rest of the Occult Research Club.
"We're here!" Issei exclaimed happily.

They sat down on the couch together as Rias moved back to her desk. She took out the papers from before and started to read out loud. "These are the numbers of contracts that you all absolved the past month; Gasper 17, Koneko 10, Xenovia 8, Yuuto 8, Kyo 5, Ryujin 4 and Issei 2."

Issei nervously rubbed his head and chuckled. "I am sorry President, I wish I could do better but somehow I just can't get people to sign the contract!" Rias just shook her hand and Akeno just giggled. Kyo mentality cursed himself for not completing more contracts for the sake of his President.

"Anyway, we all will be going to the Underworld tomorrow for the summer break," Rias stated. "I want everyone to meet my family at home. We will also be training for our next Rating Game against Sona." Everyone nodded at Rias statement. Issei looked out the window and remembered something from the past. He balled up his fist and Rias noticed that. She was probably thinking the same as him, but Rias decided not to dig deeper.

"A family reunion? How nice,"

Suddenly they heard a voice from behind and jumped in shock when they saw Madara Uchiha sitting on Rias' table. Akeno immediately shot a beam of electricity at him and destroyed the table. "Useless," He said.

Yuuto and Xenovia immediately dashed forward and tried to slice him, but the attack just went through him. He grabbed Yuuto by his collar and threw him against Xenovia. "I am not here to fight, at least not yet."

Everyone stopped for a second but kept their guard up. Obito noticed that everyone seemed to calm down and decided to speak up. "See? Isn't this way better than fighting?"

"Aren't you trying to start a war?" Rias asked.

"You got me," Obito chuckled and looked at them. "I would like to tell you why I am here and what I'm expecting from this conversation." Rias backed up a bit and looked over to Akeno, who gave her a simple nod. "Alright, what do you want?"

"It's really simple," He said. "I want to make myself the host of the Apocalypse Beast, Trihexa and become the God of a new world." Everyone in the room was shocked when they heard this. Trihexa was a powerful monster that could rival Great Red and Orphis.

"That's absurd!" Rias exclaimed. "666 is way too powerful to have a mortal as host! The power it hold would tear you up!"

"That should be my problem," He said. "Another reason for my visit here is to proclaim war to the Three Great Factions!" Obito stated. Everyone in the room was shocked by his statement.

"BOOST!"

Obito looked at Issei who activated his Sacred Gear. "As if I would let you! You come here barging in and proclaiming war as if it's the most normal thing in life!" He shouted in anger.

"You couldn't even defeat Y/n, what makes you think that you have a chance against me?" He asked Issei and he immediately shut up. Obito smirked and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You were gifted with a Sacred Gear by God himself, but he had to work for his abilities."

Issei glared at him and Obito just turned his glance towards Rias Gremory. "In this world there are two people; the ones with talent and the others who work hard for everything in their life. But what happens when you combine them both?" He asked and Rias immediately knew that he was talking about Y/n.

"Anyway, if you think that I'm wrong, you just have to prove it. I will even tell you where he is hiding right now," Obito said. "He's northwest from here, hiding in our headquarter inside of the Onihana forest."

The tension in the room was high. Issei wanting nothing more than to find Y/n and beat him up for leaving, but he was unsure if he had the power to. "Good luck, you'll need it." Obito said and vanished in his Kamui. "And make sure to tell your brother and everyone else what I just told you."

Issei immediately headed towards the door but was shortly stopped by Rias. "Issei!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry President, it was my fault that he escaped the first time, but this time I will bring him back!" Issei said. Yuuto patted his shoulder and calmed him down.

"You won't be going alone," Rias said. "Last time we were unprepared, but this time, we'll bring him back!"