CH. 1 - EP 1: THE BEGINNING

Everything was fine back then, but then he came in our life. At the beginning it wasn't that bad. We grew closer as best friends and I had a great time. But then Rias fell for him...

She fell in love with a pervert.

"Come on Y/n! Even Asia is coming along! Karaoke is more fun when more people are there!" Issei said, looking back at me from his desk with his typical perverted facial expression.

"Issei, unlike you I would like to pass this class. I don't have time for your stupid ideas." Y/N responded, writing down what the teacher was currently dictating. He was a perfect student with exceptional grades, without a doubt the best from his class.

"Come on Y/n! You almost have an A in every subject!" Issei said. "You easily could take a break for a day and have some fun. Even Asia decided to tag along, so why not you too?

Y/N stopped writing and looked at Issei. "You are right, Issei." Issei thought that he succeeded in bringing Y/n with them, "I definitely could take a day off and have some fun, just without you and your stupid friends." He added coldly.

Issei had a sad look on his face and turned away from him. 'Why did he become so cold?'

The bell rung, signaling the end of the class. "Alright, this is it for today. Don't forget your homework for next week and have a good weekend!" The teacher said and walked out of class.

Y/n packed his stuff, and made his way out. "Y/n, wait!" A manly voice was heard. He looked at the source of the voice and saw Yuuto walking towards him. "What do you want, Yuuto?"

He smiled and pulled his hands up. "I don't mean any harm," He laughed. "I just came to tell you that Rias wants to speak with you, Issei and Asia."

"About what?" Y/n questioned.

"It's time for all three of you, to finally get a familiar." He said.

"I thought she understood already that I don't need one," Y/n said.

"She ordered me to get all three of you, by the way, do you know where Issei and Asia are?" He asked.

Y/n turned his head towards the classroom. "Classroom." Y/n said and started walking towards the Occult Research Club. He looked back and saw that Yuuto made his way towards their classroom. "As if I need a stupid familiar," he said to himself. Y/n walked out of the school building and went home instead.

"This looks like a good spot to fish." Y/n said, putting down his fishing gear. He noticed a flyer hanging on a wooden pole nearby the river.

"Attention to all Fisherman's! Somewhere in this area, the Great Barramundi was spotted! He's expected to be 6 meters long and to weight around 250 kilograms. No one was ever able to catch this monster till this day."

"So, no one was able to caught him, huh? This looks like a really good challenge," Y/n said, grinning like an idiot. He started to unpack his fishing gear

"Don't even try it kid," A tall man in his twenties said. He had black hair with golden bangs and a black goatee. He was already fishing before Y/n arrived.