CH. 2 - EP 8: PEACE

"What is this? We can't even encrypt the first sentence." Azazel said while rubbing his chin. He was looking over the decryption squad, maybe some people from the Angels and Devils could be able to solve it.

"Azazel—!"

The Governor of the Fallen Angels turned around and saw his Vice Governor, Shemhazai with Sirzechs and Michael. He walked up to them and greeted them. Michael was the first one to speak up.

"Azazel... I really hope that this isn't a joke from your side." The leader of the Angels said.

"Let's discuss this in my office." Azazel said and walked towards his office with the others closely behind him. "We might be in big troubles." He said as they walked inside the office. Azazel closed the door behind them and activated a magic circle to keep any intruders outside. "We four are the only ones to know about Y/n with some exceptions."

He pressed a button underneath the office table and a secret door opened in the back. "He's in there." Azazel said. "But see it for yourself."

Y/n was laying unconscious on the bed with several machines attached to him. He was missing his left arm and his whole body was covered by bandages, including his left eye.

"What happened to him?" Sirzechs was the first one to speak up. He walked closer towards the bed and examined the young Uchiha. Azazel leaned against the wall and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "He suffered some serious battle injuries. The only thing to do know is to wait until he wakes up." He said.

"It would be the best if this stays between us," Michael suggested. "Y/n is still a wanted criminal by the three factions. Everyone will be going after him." Sirzechs nodded at Michael's comment.

"I agree with Michael," Lucifer said. "I would suggest keeping him hidden here for a while until he recovers. I will have some of my servants here guarding this room." Sirzechs proposed but Azazel quickly dismissed it.

"No, that would just cause suspicion among the elders. The only way to this room is by entering it through the secret door in my office." Azazel said. "This way no one will get to this room without me knowing and trying to sneak in is impossible."

"I think we can leave Y/n in Azazel's hands for now until he recovers." Michael said to Sirzechs and prepared to leave. Lucifer agreed and left with the leader of the Angels. Azazel gave Y/n one last look before he left too.

The governor of the Fallen Angels was sitting in his chair while looking over the reports from the development department regarding creating new artificial Sacred Gears. It seems that so far, the test results were positive.

THUD

Azazel stopped when he suddenly heard a loud thud behind him but there's a wall behind. He stood up and opened the secret door to Y/n's room. Azazel looked inside the room and saw that the monitor with Y/n's heartbeat fell on the ground. "What—" He stopped when he saw that the bed where Y/n was laying was empty.

"I wasn't sure if would've made it if I hadn't encountered you, Azazel." Y/n said in a low voice and slowly walked out of the bathroom. He was still badly injured and nowhere nearly healthy.

"Don't scary me like that," Azazel chuckled and was relieved to see that Y/n didn't flee. "Don't worry, in my current state I'm nowhere near capable of fleeing." Y/n said as if he could read his former teacher's mind.