CH. 2 - EP 7: REVOLUTION

"Is everyone alright?" Sairaorg asked while brushing the dust off his clothes. He looked around and saw his comrades all unharmed except... "I sense Y/n and Madara's aura in this direction. We need to hurry up!" He said.

Suddenly Rias, Akeno, Sona and the others arrived at their destination. They noticed some battle stains on Sairaorg, Yuuto and Issei but no signs of Y/n anywhere.

"Where is Y/n?" Sona asked.

"Madara took him away before we could even react in time." Yuuto said and stabbed his sword in the ground. Suddenly Sairaorg's eyes widened and Rias noticed it of course. "What's wrong?"

"I feel them their aura but suddenly it's way harder for me to tell them apart... It's as if they are almost identical." Sairaorg answered.

"Koneko can you sense Y/n?" Rias asked and Koneko nodded. She enveloped herself in a blue ki and concentrated herself on using her Senjutsu abilities to sense Y/n. "I feel his aura but it's getting weaker and weaker by the second—"

— CRASH

"Now it's time for me to get rid of you too," Madara said and wiped off the dust from his shoulders. Everyone was in shock seeing him which meant that Y/n lost the fight...

"That won't be necessary—" A portal opened and revealed Obito dressed in his purple Uchiha battle attire. "It looks like you had some difficulties handling them," He said.

"That doesn't matter anymore. After I consume the divine tree, I will be able to break the seal on the 666 and forcefully make myself the new host of Trihexa." Madara said and Obito just narrowed his eyes at him.

"That's delusional! The only thing that can withstand the power of Trihexa is Great Red and if they were to fight, the entire world would be destroyed!" Sona exclaimed.

Madara and Obito paid no attention to the next heiress of the Sitri clan. "Our business here is done. They will die sooner or later, it's just a matter of time." Madara said and Obito created a portal. They both stepped inside and vanished shortly after.

"Y/n! Where is he?" Tsubaki suddenly remembered and Rias' eyes widened. She turned around and ordered, "Asia come with me! We need to hurry up!" The Gremory heiress spread her wings and was about to fly off.

"We will go after them even though we probably can't do anything," Sona said but her Vice President seemed to hesitate. The young Sitri was smart and noticed that immediately. "Tsubaki?"

"Sona I would like to go with Rias," She admitted.

Sona sighed and nodded. "Fine, just be careful."

Rias, Asia and Tsubaki spread their wings and flew away. The rest of them went the other way and hoped for a miracle. When the trio arrived at where Y/n was, their shock was enormous. The young Uchiha was laying on his stomach with a stab wound close to his heart area. He crawled a couple of meters, leaving behind a blood trail.

"Asia start healing!" Rias ordered and flew straight down to Y/n.

— DRIP DRIP

Y/n heard some drops and slowly opened his eyes. He looked down on his chest area and noticed that there was no stab wound. He sat up and saw nothing around him, except for the water that he was sitting on.

"I have been waiting for you."

—?

Y/n turned his head around towards the source of the unfamiliar voice and saw a person floating in the air while remaining in a sitting position. "I knew that this was inevitable." He said and the young Uchiha narrowed his eyes at him. "It seems that you have trouble understanding on what is happening right now. Let me explain it to you; my name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki and I am the Sage of the Six Paths."