CH. 2 - EP 5: BOUNDARIES

The sound of steel clashing against each other was heard across the battlefield. Madara's new power was a scary sight for a person like Y/n who's attacks based on magic.

After seeing the power of the Rinnegan, the young Uchiha switched up his plan and decided to defeat Madara with physical attacks. He knew that Madara was holding back, but he was too.

"Soon you will understand why this is the only way to maintain peace forever." Madara said and swung at Y/n with his Gunbai. The younger Uchiha used his sword to block the attack and to regain his breath. "Fake peace isn't real peace," Y/n said and pushed Madara back.

Y/n smirked and pulled tiny little strings out of his black arm protectors. Madara suddenly felt that his movements were restricted and looked down. His feet were locked down on the ground by Y/n's strings.

"You—"

Y/n kicked Madara in his face and grabbed the strings to prevent him from flying back. "Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Flame!" Y/n shot seven small fireballs at Madara who prepared his Rinnegan to absorb it.

After Madara started to absorb the fireballs, he noticed that some shurikens were hidden inside of them. He stopped absorbing and wiped them away with his Gunbai.

"I thought you're better than this—" Madara stopped when he couldn't see Y/n anywhere. Did he use this technique to get away? He was too focused to absorb the fireballs that he lost track of the younger Uchiha. "So you're hiding now?"

"DRAGON SHOT!" Issei shouted from the back.

Madara turned around and moved his head to dodge the attack. Suddenly Y/n appeared under him with incredible speed. Madara's focus was on Issei, so he wasn't able to notice Y/n closing in on him. "CHIDORI!" The younger Uchiha shouted and rammed his fist through the chest of Madara.

Surprisingly there was no blood or anything and Madara didn't seemed to be in pain. "Only because I said that physical attacks work on me, doesn't mean they will be successful," He said and grabbed Y/n by his throat. Madara threw Y/n straight at Issei and both of them crashed against a nearby rock.

"This is only a waste of time." Madara said and turned around. He made his way towards Obito, Sirzechs and Ajuka. Meanwhile Y/n tried to stand up but he couldn't. His entire body was in incredible pain and his vision was still blurry from the impact. "Issei!" Asia and the rest of the Occult Research ran towards Issei who still didn't recover from the fight before.

"Are you alright?" Asia asked and immediately started to heal him. Y/n slowly stood up and held the side of his stomach in pain. Blue marks already appeared on his stomach from the hit he took. He grabbed his sword and slowly made his way where Madara went but after taking a few steps he immediately fell on his knee.

"Seems like your plan didn't succeed," Sona landed down with her Peerage. Tsubaki looked at Y/n in disappointment but the young Uchiha didn't seemed to care. "We need to retreat for now and have a discussion with the higher ups on how we have to deal with this danger." She proposed and everyone nodded in agreement.

"We need a new plan if we want to succeed." Rias said and prepared a teleportation circle. Akeno helped her with it as everyone stepped inside except for one person.

"When I said, 'we need to retreat' I meant all of us, including you, Y/n." Sona said.

"Is this how you all deal with problems, huh? If that's the way, no wonders that all of you are weak." Y/n said and stood up. Saji immediately bursted out in anger. "I fucking had enough of you!" He said and dashed forward at Y/n.