CH. 2 - EP 4: GAMECHANGER

"Why did you stop here?" Orochimaru asked while looking at a simple apartment house. Y/n slowly removed the hood from his cloak and just stared at the building. "We never know when our last day comes, so that's why I need to make sure I don't regret my choices," He said and slowly made his way to an apartment door.

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes and still followed him. Y/n stopped at one door and knocked three times. Someone opened the door and a beautiful black haired woman stood in the doorway. "Hello mother," Y/n greeted and hugged his mom.

"I see..." Orochimaru whispered to himself. He didn't know the exact reason why Y/n wanted to stop by this apartment, but now he knows.

"Why are you here? I thought—"

"I thought about those words you said to me back in the hideout," He interrupted his mom. "I am responsible for this in a way and now I have to deal with it."

"I see," Mikoto said. She noticed the snake-looking man standing not to far away from her son. "And who's this?" She asked.

"This is was my teacher," Y/n said, stepped aside and Orochimaru walked towards them. "I have been his pupil and learned most of my skills from him." He admitted. Orochimaru smirked and greeted Y/n's mother.

"My name is Orochimaru," He said.

"I hope that you will take care of my son while you two travel in the Underworld," She said and Orochimaru chuckled. "I doubt that I could protect him, since your son has surpassed me long time ago."

"Anyway, we will be going now," Y/n said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and watched on as both of them disappeared in a gust of wind.

"Do you have an idea on how you are going to handle your family members?" Orochimaru asked while they were jumping from a tree branch to an another.

"I don't know... I didn't had the time to think of a plan," Y/n said and landed on the Kuoh school territory. "But before we arrive at the battlefield, I need to verify something." He said and walked towards the Occult Research Club. Y/n immediately went to the bookshelf to find a certain book.

"What are you looking for?" Orochimaru asked, while crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"The Astaroth family specializes themselves in sealing techniques." Y/n said and kept on flicking through the pages. "Ajuka Beelzebub probably has already found a way to defeat both Madara and Obito."

"If that's true why do you even bother to go?" Orochimaru asked.

"Because even if they have a way, the implementation is a whole another strory," Y/n said. "Madara has almost defeated all the other Satan's hundred years ago except for Rizevim, but now hes revived with the Edo Tensei so his body has unlimited magic stored inside."

"So you're thinking of sealing him with the technique of the Astaroth family?" Orochimaru asked. "I'm sure that Ajuka and the other Satans have thought about endless possibilities, but there is something they don't know." Y/n said and placed the book down on the table. "Hurry up before it's too late."

Orochimaru nodded and teleported them via his magic circle to the Underworld. It was chaos all over the place and a lot of dead people. "Hopefully we aren't too late," The snake man said and looked around. Y/n crouched down and placed his hand on the ground. "I sense a very powerful aura about 10 kilometers away from our spot. Probably the current Satans, Madara and Obito, but there are also some weaker auras."