CH. 1 - EP 12: CONFRONTATION

All the members of the Occult Research Club were present in their clubroom, doing the same thing they always do.

Rias is checking the papers on her desk, Akeno is preparing tea, Asia is snuggling beside Issei. Yuuto is reading his book, Koneko is eating chocolate and Xenovia was thinking about her decision to become a Devil.

Suddenly a crimson red magic circle appeared in the ground and revealed Sirzechs and his wife, Grayfia. "Hello Rias,"

"Brother? What are you doing here? Don't you have some business to do in Hell?" Rias asked, surprised by her brother's appearance.

"Don't worry my little sister, I'm here because of business," He said and started to look around. "Its been decided that your school will host the leaders summit and since today is parents and child day, father decided to come too."

"No way..." Rias sighed in defeat.

-

"I knew that it was a good decision to choose your school," Sirzechs said as he walked through the corridors of the academy with Grayfia and Rias by his side.

They walked past a wall with faces of good students and Sirzechs stopped when he saw a familiar face. Rias noticed immediately at which face he was looking at.

"It's a shame that he never got a chance to live his life," He said.

_/\_

"CHIDORI!"

Lighting erupted from Y/n and destroyed all the nearby trees around him. His Chidori has reached its perfection and it was time for a new technique.

"Impressive,"

Y/n turned around where the voice came from, but no one was there.
"Up," He looked up and saw a man with an orange mask, sitting on a tree brench.

Y/n tried to sense his aura but without any success. Either this guy erased it, or he's so weak that he doesn't have one. Probably the first one.

"I gotta admit, I really like the way you're evolving, Y/n," He said and out of nowhere appeared behind him. Y/n instinctively tried to swing at him, but his arm simply went through his body.

"Don't try it," He said.

Y/n immediately activated his Sharingan to see what kind of ability he was using. That sparked the man's interest and he smirked. "Your eyes are extremely sharp, but they also hold something evil."

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

The man activated also his Sharingan and looked Y/n straight in his eyes. It started to transform itself into a new kind of Sharingan. "The power you can unlock, is beyond of everything that Orochimaru could offer you. The only thing that you need to do, to archive this power is simple."

"I'm listening..."

"Betray a friend. This way, you can archive the last and the strongest form of your eye, the Mangekyō Sharingan."

Y/n couldn't believe what he was hearing from the man. "Why are you here? Did my father send you here or one of the higher ups from the Clan?"

The man chuckled. "The only thing I have in common with them, is the last name. Obviously you weren't able to understand things back then, but I left the Uchiha Clan long time ago."

"We were known as the strongest Clan and even Devils couldn't keep up with the power we possessed. But one day, your father decided to let the past in the past and closed any conflict between the Factions. He even sacrificed our people, just so that we can archive peace at our own cost. That's not my leader.. "