CH. 1 - EP 9: HUNT

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked Orochimaru, as they were walking through a forest to an open field.

"Don't be so impatient my dear Y/N," Orochimaru looked at him and smirked. "You will see it for yourself when we get there." He answered and continued to walk. Y/N stayed silent and followed him, when suddenly thousands of people appeared out of nowhere in front of them. They all were armed with swords, spears and several other combat weapons.

"Let me see your skill with the Kusangi," Orochimaru said, leaned against a tree and crossed his arms. Y/N turned his attention back to the soldiers. Surprisingly they weren't scared of him or anything.

"Orochimaru will let us out, if we bring him your head!" One of them said and the others started cheering.

Y/N moved his hand back to grab the handle of the Kusangi. "Good luck with that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Y/N's "death", his two Pawn pieces returned back to their master, Rias Gremory. Sirzechs told her, that she should look out for other possible servants and she did. Ryūjin and Kyo were the names of her new servants. Both of them were coming from a poor family in the Underworld and both of them were exited for a new life. Right now, Kyo was walking towards the Occult Research Club with Asia besides him. Rias ordered him to pick her up and he did.

"We're here," Kyo said, walking in the room.

"Great," Rias said, sitting on a chair behind her desk. Akeno walked in with her tea and started serving it to everyone. "The tea tastes wonderful," Ryūjin complimented Akeno, while taking another sip from the tea.

"Well thank you for the compliment," Akeno responded and smiled.

"Akeno really makes good tea," Issei added. Asia puffed her cheeks and pinched Issei's arm. "OUCH!"

Kyo stood up and walked towards Rias when he noticed a picture of Rias and Y/N on her desk. "Lady Rias who's the guy with you? I don't think I know him." He asked.

Rias looked at the picture with a sad look on her face. "He is--, no he was a good friend of mine."

"He was? What happened to him?" Ryūjin asked. Everyone in the room got quiet really quick.

"We were really close, but he suddenly changed. He became cold and ruthless, it was really scary," Rias explained. Kyo noticed that Rias looked really sad, while she told the story. "Lady Rias I don't know what he did or who he was, but I won't let him be the reason why you are sad!"

"That's really nice from you Kyo," Rias said. "But he won't return. After he left, he became a Stray and we all know what happens with them.."

________________________________

Sirzechs was walking around in the Gremory Castle with his son, Millicas. He's the next heir of the Gremory Clan after Rias.

"Lucifer-sama! Lord Bael is here and he insist for your presence right now."

"Tell him that I am not here," Sirzechs said. "I took a day off so I can spend it with my son. He should visit Ajuka, I'm sure he will help him."

"Lying is bad for a Lucifer," Zekram said, walking towards them with his arms behind his back. "We need to talk right now."

"I took a day off---"

"Y/N may still be alive," Zekram interrupted and noticed immediately the shocked facial expression on Sirzechs.

"It can't be.. Your servants killed him! His Evil Pieces returned back to Rias. I was there, I saw it!" Sirzechs said.

"My servant never returned," He said, showing him the Evil Pieces. "They are all dead. I don't know who killed them, but I know for a fact that they didn't killed Y/N."

"This doesnt mean anything," Sirzechs said. "Y/N was a Stray, everyone could have killed him and your servants."

"And I thought, I was the pessimistic one," Zekram said, shaking his head. "To be honest, I really don't care what you think about it, but don't forget why Orochimaru was feared by all Factions."

Sirzechs remained silent and thought about it. "Orochimaru got this far to get Y/N and now he's dead? Yeah, that doesn't make any sense to me."

"Who's Orochimaru?" Millicas asked.

"He's something, that..." Zekram paused and kneeling down. Sirzechs glared down on him. Zekram chuckled and placed his hand on Millicas shoulder. "Even your mighty Dad fears."