CH. 2 - EP 6: THE END?

Madara, who was standing on the ground smirked and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Impressive... Looks like we are the only Uchiha's to ever awaken the perfect Susano'o—"

— BOOM!!

A giant purple sword slammed down on where Madara was standing. "You talk way to much but thank you for the info. So that means after I kill you, I will be the only one left with the perfect Susano'o, huh?" The younger Uchiha said in a low cold tone.

The dust from the impact slowly cleared itself and revealed an unharmed Madara Uchiha. He blocked the sword strike with his own Susano'o. "Arrogant brat." Madara narrowed his eyes and performed the ram finger sign.

The sky slowly turned darker and darker. The wind got heavier and somehow the air got thicker. Y/n looked up and saw that a giant meteor was coming towards him.

"You think a simple meteor is going to be enough?" Y/n asked, not bothered by the single meteor that was slowly approaching him.

"Who said anything about a single meteor?" Madara smirked and three other meteors appeared on the sky. "Let's see how you can handle all four."

— PHEW

Y/n took off with his Susano'o up in the air leaving behind a gust of wind. The Susano'o pulled out the sword and started to slash the meteor in pieces. He immediately went after the second one and slashed it also in pieces but the other two were rapidly approaching the ground.

A huge green magic circle appeared around the other two meteors and it slowly started to enveloped it. Seconds later the two other meteors were decimated into tiny little pieces. Y/n noticed Sirzechs and Ajuka standing far away from the battlefield.

He flew towards them and landed with his Susano'o, creating a small shockwave from the impact. The armor disappeared and Y/n jumped down towards Sirzechs and Ajuka. As soon as he landed, Y/n started to breath very heavily. The Susano'o was taking up almost his entire stamina. "Is everyone... alright...?" He asked.

"The others have been brought back to a more safer location." Sirzechs was the first one to speak up.

"There was someone..." Y/n spoke and tried to catch his breath. "I saw someone— no more like something standing far away... It seems that it was spectating the fight." By hearing that, Ajuka's and Sirzechs' attention was all on Y/n.

"I believe it was a Grim Reaper..."

—!

"What? Are you sure?" Sirzechs asked in a shocked voice. Even the calm Beelzebub was taken aback by this information from the young Uchiha. "If there was an actual Grim Reaper present at the fight, that would mean that Hades is eying this with his subordinates."

"Or maybe he's also involved?" Ajuka asked and placed his hand under his chin. "But what could the God of the Realm of Dead want from Madara?"

"I believe that there's someone other participating in this useless war started by Madara and Obito." Y/n said and stood up. "Their plan was to release 666 and seal it inside of one of them, but neither of them has the abilities to break the seal that was set up by the God of the Bible." The young Uchiha said.

"There is no body that could possibly handle all the power of the 666. They would simply destroy themselves by trying," Sirzechs said. "I will confront Hades by myself to see if he's actually a part of this. I'm sure that Zeus won't be pleased to hear this if it's true," Lucifer said and created a crimson red magic circle. "Ajuka, Y/n, I will leave this to you."